Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tom Brady retires again
On the anniversary of his last retirement announcement. The GOAT, Tom Brady, announced his 2nd retirement. This time is for real he said. We'll see says us.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I wonder if his "last" touchdown pass ball will be up for auction any time soon after the situation last year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2023, 11:20 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I wonder if his "last" touchdown pass ball will be up for auction any time soon after the situation last year.

yes..until he signs that 1 yr deal with SF because "unfinished business" 
it makes sense, SF window will close in next couple yrs, Purdy having tommy john surgery, Jimmy G not the answer, Lance not showing enough and TB from San Mateo. 
Reply/Quote
If he does actually retire, that would be very sad.

He went out near the top of the game (narrowly losing to the eventual Super Bowl champions 30-27), comes back, is clearly a shell of himself and then retires again haha.
Reply/Quote
I think this one is real. He threw his marriage in the bushes and is not getting that back. He has kids I'm sure he would want to spend more time with and has a fat check waiting for him in broadcasting.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
That phone call to get Jensen to stay in Tampa Bay over Cincy takes on a whole new light...

*ring*
Jensen: Hello?
Tom: Hey Big Jay!
Jensen: Tom? Its 2:37am is everything ok?
Tom: Yea. I made a joke about coming out of retirement like Farve and Giselle forbid it! FORBID IT! Guess what!? IM BACK BABY!!
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
He made a mistake when he retired last year. He should have just waited a day and announced his retirement on Groundhog Day. That would have made the annual will he/won't he discussion more entertaining.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Can I place bets on him un-retiring a 2nd time?
Reply/Quote