Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady retires
With Brady gone and Rodgers a Bronco if that happens then.....Russell Wilson the best NFC QB.
Reply/Quote
Now I believe it.

Congrats to him. If he hadn't already won it 7 times (and the Bengals weren't in the Superbowl) I'd say I'd like to see him go out on topm.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
NOW it is official. Brady posted on his Instagram and is officially retiring.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:03 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: NOW it is official. Brady posted on his Instagram and is officially retiring.

And not ONE mention of Bill B or Robert Kraft or the Patriots!

Hilarious

I have a friend that's distantly related to Kraft or Bill B (I forget because I haven't asked in forever but her daughter has been on the sidelines for a few games) and she said the word up there is because he wanted to sign a one-day contract to retire as a Patriot and they wouldn't let him.

I'm on Tom's side here.

Tom Brought you six rings and hundreds of millions of dollars and you can't even let him retire as a Pat.

Furthermore, why wouldn't you want that?!

You don't want the GOAT to retire as part of your organization?

Stupid.............
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And not ONE mention of Bill B or Robert Kraft or the Patriots!

Hilarious

I have a friend that's distantly related to Kraft or Bill B (I forget because I haven't asked in forever but her daughter has been on the sidelines for a few games) and she said the word up there is because he wanted to sign a one-day contract to retire as a Patriot and they wouldn't let him.

I'm on Tom's side here.

Tom Brought you six rings and hundreds of millions of dollars and you can't even let him retire as a Pat.

Furthermore, why wouldn't you want that?!

You don't want the GOAT to retire as part of your organization?

Stupid.............

Wow. If there is any truth to that what a bad look for Kraft. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:24 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Wow. If there is any truth to that what a bad look for Kraft. 

Pretty reliable source and he definitely looks like a dick.

On top of being ungrateful, it's a stupid business move.

Think about all the money he could have made selling expensive tickets to a retirement ceremony in the stadium and have it broadcast on ESPN.

Then, he could have opened a bunch of stores in the stadium dedicated to Brady and even made a Brady shrine or museum for people from all over to come to.

Stupid move in every aspect.
Reply/Quote
I knew it was coming and I still wasn't ready. This is truly painful. Fairwell GOAT! Cry
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote