Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady
It looks like the GOAT needs to learn how to lose in life.

He's so used to winning that when he loses he walks straight to the locker room and pouts like a child!

MAN UP!!

That's what life's all about ... winning and losing! No one escapes it!
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 11:19 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: It looks like the GOAT needs to learn how to lose in life.

He's so used to winning that when he loses he walks straight to the locker room and pouts like a child!

MAN UP!!

That's what life's all about ... winning and losing!  No one escapes it!

And it's been his MO all his career.  Not just in playoff games.

But he ran into an Eagle's player as he was headed toward the bus and congratulated him so...GOAT!!!! Amiright?   Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 11:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: And it's been his MO all his career.  Not just in playoff games.

But he ran into an Eagle's player as he was headed toward the bus and congratulated him so...GOAT!!!! Amiright?   Cool

Key words here 'ran into'.  Couldn't avoid that one without some 'witnessed' controversy.

He is the greatest QB, but as a person, he better get that emptiness filled inside of him, before his last breath, that he told Roy Firestone about, that still haunts him, even after all the fame, fortune, and family he has.  

If he DOESN'T address the emptiness and thinks losing a football game is hard, wait until the day he stops breathing! 
Reply/Quote
Think him and his wife are too familiar and just need some "strange".

Will volunteer to take the bullet and help get her mind right again and he can go make it rain at Pacmans "script club" .

Rarely proofread anything which is probably obvious to most by now.

But luckily I did here. In lieu of "taking the bullet" my first two choices were "fall on the sword" and "take one for the team".

Which would have just put the ball on a tee for you people.

Dodged a bullet there. Puns intended.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 11:19 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: It looks like the GOAT needs to learn how to lose in life.

MAN UP!!

Maybe he was a little pissed that he put up half a thousand yards of offense and still lost.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 12:23 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Think him and his wife are too familiar and just need some "strange".

Will volunteer to take the bullet and help get her mind right again and he can go make it rain at Pacmans "script club" .

Rarely proofread anything which is probably obvious to most by now.

But luckily I did here. In lieu of "taking the bullet" my first two choices were "fall on the sword" and "take one for the team".

Which would have just put the ball on a tee for you people.

Dodged a bullet there. Puns intended.

[Image: 088.gif]

Reply/Quote
That's why his real name is Tom Lady.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 11:21 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: That's why his real name is Tom Lady.

My name is (what), my name is (who), my name is (jigga-jigga) Tom Lady!

Hmm... Doesn't quite fit?

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 01:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: My name is (what), my name is (who), my name is (jigga-jigga) Tom Lady!

Hmm... Doesn't quite fit?

LOL LOL brilliant!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

MAN UP!!

I don't like people like that. If I was a QB and lost I would shake hands of anyone that beat me as long as they shook my hand if I beat them. I believe in the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Tom Brady always expects you to shake his hand when you lose.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2018, 03:42 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I don't like people like that. If I was a QB and lost I would shake hands of anyone that beat me as long as they shook my hand if I beat them. I believe in the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Tom Brady always expects you to shake his hand when you lose.

He doesn't know HOW to lose in life!  He's a spoiled childlike brat!
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2018, 02:03 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: He doesn't know HOW to lose in life!  He's a spoiled childlike brat!

I would love to see him lose more than half his games next season and see how he reacts.
Reply/Quote
People can only be the greatest of all time until the next greatest of all time comes along. The term greatest of all time is misleading because it has to assume that time has stopped just for them and the rest of us..
I prefer the greatest since the advent of sliced bread..That kind of limits the time frame a bit.
Somehow the greatest since the advent of sliced bread just doesn't sell as well as the greatest of all time, but it's more accurate.
Sliced bread is still the greatest thing since sliced bread, not to be outdone by Tom Brady.
Perhaps the day Tom Brady graciously accepts losing will be the day that time stands still and they'll make a B movie about it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 05:44 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I would love to see him lose more than half his games next season and see how he reacts.

A small part of the reason for their success is the division they play in since the 2000s.
Reply/Quote