Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Hanks and his wife are positive...
The virus has hit Hollywood.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/celebrity/hollywood-reacts-to-tom-hanks-rita-wilson-coronavirus-news-good-things-are-no-more/ar-BB114gyW?li=BBnb7Kz
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Volunteers get it eh? They don't smoke, should be fine.
Reply/Quote
While I wish them the best, being a celebrity doesn't make their case any more special or important than the growing number of cases of every day people that have it or might be exposed to it.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 08:08 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: While I wish them the best, being a celebrity doesn't make their case any more special or important than the growing number of cases of every day people that have it or might be exposed to it.

Damn rights. They ain't special.  
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 08:08 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: While I wish them the best, being a celebrity doesn't make their case any more special or important than the growing number of cases of every day people that have it or might be exposed to it.

Agreed. 

However, if Tom Hanks dies, it will be like Kobe for the whites. The ensuing hysteria would be insane.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 04:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Volunteers get it eh? They don't smoke, should be fine.

BUT, he is diabetic.  And apparently that is not something that bodes well for those infected...
Reply/Quote
In a panic stricken society, if he dies, stock market crashes further, the world is ending. If he gets through it, the sun dawns on our society and things aren’t that bad after all, the world sighs in relief and begins getting back to normal. Pretty ridiculous but also a lot of truth to it.

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 09:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn rights. They ain't special.  

Absolutely. Maybe if we were talking 1988-2002 Tom Hanks with a Castaway/Forrest Gump/Catch Me If You Can/Saving Private Ryan/The Green Mile/Apollo 13/A League of Their Own type stretch. But 2020 Tom Hanks, we'll lose what... Toy Story 5 and another Angels and Demons sequel? Eh. 

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 09:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Agreed. 

However, if Tom Hanks dies, it will be like Kobe for the whites. The ensuing hysteria would be insane.

Don't get the "for the whites" thing?

(03-12-2020, 10:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: BUT, he is diabetic.  And apparently that is not something that bodes well for those infected...

He will be fine according to the data.

This thing goes after people who are old and have respiratory issues.

(03-13-2020, 11:47 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: In a panic stricken society, if he dies, stock market crashes further, the world is ending. If he gets through it, the sun dawns on our society and things aren’t that bad after all, the world sighs in relief and begins getting back to normal. Pretty ridiculous but also a lot of truth to it.

Crazy stuff, than Trump speaks and the stock market breaks records in the best way lol

(03-14-2020, 08:20 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Absolutely. Maybe if we were talking 1988-2002 Tom Hanks with a Castaway/Forrest Gump/Catch Me If You Can/Saving Private Ryan/The Green Mile/Apollo 13/A League of Their Own type stretch. But 2020 Tom Hanks, we'll lose what... Toy Story 5 and another Angels and Demons sequel? Eh. 

Ninja

Dude has been in a lot of good movies. Big is another classic.

Forgot what new movie he was working on, don't pay attention much to the actors of today.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 09:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't get the "for the whites" thing?

He will be fine according to the data.

This thing goes after people who are old and have respiratory issues.

Crazy stuff, than Trump speaks and the stock market breaks records in the best way lol

Dude has been in a lot of good movies. Big is another classic.

Forgot what new movie he was working on, don't pay attention much to the actors of today.

Diabetes is a chronic medical condition which places a patient at high risk of complications such as pneumonia from viral respiratory infections.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 03:33 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Diabetes is a chronic medical condition which places a patient at high risk of complications such as pneumonia from viral respiratory infections.

I have "self-quarantined" due to type 1 diabetes, and heart disease.  
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 09:31 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I have "self-quarantined" due to type 1 diabetes, and heart disease.  

Good thinking.  Stay safe, my friend.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 03:33 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Diabetes is a chronic medical condition which places a patient at high risk of complications such as pneumonia from viral respiratory infections.

Didn't know that thanks.

(03-15-2020, 09:31 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I have "self-quarantined" due to type 1 diabetes, and heart disease.  

Do it brother, as Sunset said, stay safe Tiger Teeth.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 11:11 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Good thinking.  Stay safe, my friend.

(03-15-2020, 02:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Do it brother, as Sunset said, stay safe Tiger Teeth.

Thank you guys.  I suggest anyone with serious health conditions do the same.  If you don't have to go out of your house, don't.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 09:28 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Thank you guys.  I suggest anyone with serious health conditions do the same.  If you don't have to go out of your house, don't.

Probably want to limit your visitors because people are contagious before symptoms appear. Kids are little germ factories with their poor hand hygiene and cough/cold etiquette.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 03:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Probably want to limit your visitors because people are contagious before symptoms appear. Kids are little germ factories with their poor hand hygiene and cough/cold etiquette.

^ this
Reply/Quote
When do you guys think the national lockdown and quarantine is coming?
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 02:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Didn't know that thanks.

Do it brother, as Sunset said, stay safe Tiger Teeth.

Diabetes also REALLY slows down your body's ability and time to heal from sickness or injury; just take a quick peak at Brandon Morrow and Dustin McGowan's injury histories.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson are infected in Australia. That’s means he’s stuck on an island with Wilson again.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 09:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson are infected in Australia.  That’s means he’s stuck on an island with Wilson again.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote