Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomi Lahren claims she’s “never seen a first lady be attacked” like Melania Truump
(08-24-2018, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You're right.  She might just be trolling us all and laughing her ass off over pretending to be against cyber bullying.  That would make a lot of sense considering that when she went to the Mexican Border to show how much she cared about the issue of children separated from their parents she wore a huge sign saying that she doesn't really care.

But I am not willing to go down that path right now.  Instead I will take her claim that she wants to eliminate cyber bullying as the truth.

Yeah, considering she is lying is so beneath you.

You do realize she stated she wore the  jacket as a statement to those criticizing her decision to visit the border?

You know, people like you, the same ones criticizing her speaking out against cyber-bullying.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-24-2018, 02:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You do realize she stated she wore the  jacket as a statement to those criticizing her decision to visit the border?

I realize that is exactly what a troll would say.

If she wanted to make a statement about people who claimed she should not visit the border because she really didn't care then wearing a coat that says she doesn't care was pretty stupid.

If the coat was a statement about haters then she should have worn it to a press conference where she was addressing or confronting the haters.  By wearing it to the border she was just confirming the truth of the claims made about her not caring about the separated children.

That would be like Harvey Weinstein having a meeting with all his accusers and wearing a T-shirt that said "Suck my d*ick wh*res" then claiming he was making a statement about the critics who were not even there.
(08-24-2018, 02:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You know, people like you, the same ones criticizing her speaking out against cyber-bullying.  

No one here has a problem with her speaking out against cyber bullying.  The problem is with her not calling out her husband on the issue.

The criticism is not for being against cyber bullying.  The criticism is for being a huge hypocrite (or maybe being a master troll)
(08-24-2018, 03:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I realize that is exactly what a troll would say.

If she wanted to make a statement about people who claimed she should not visit the border because she really didn't care then wearing a coat that says she doesn't care was pretty stupid.

If the coat was a statement about haters then she should have worn it to a press conference where she was addressing or confronting the haters.  By wearing it to the border she was just confirming the truth of the claims made about her not caring about the separated children.

That would be like Harvey Weinstein having a meeting with all his accusers and wearing a T-shirt that said "Suck my d*ick wh*res" then claiming he was making a statement about the critics who were not even there.

So now she's a troll and stupid/

As I said in my original post: I can take comfort in that I've never criticized either because of the actions/policies of their husband's.

(08-24-2018, 03:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  I can take comfort in that I've never criticized either because of the actions/policies of their husband's.

So can I.
(08-24-2018, 02:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I said, I unaware of MS Trump cyber-bullying anyone.

What do you prefer we call you?

I think supporting someone who cyberbullies and uses abusive language towards people while then calling for an end of those behaviors from other people is hypocritical. Supporting someone who wants to end chain migration but using it yourself to get your parents here is also hypocritical. 

It's fair to ask why they are not holding their spouse to the same standards. Doing so is not an "attack". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Since I know no one on these forums likes to make a claim without evidence to back it up, I'm just curious where the evidence is that Melania doesn't try to stop her husband's cyber-bullying. Yes, she hasn't said anything PUBLICLY (as far as I know), but that's not the only interaction they have with each other. So, if you're claiming she's a hypocrite, please list the evidence. Thanks. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-24-2018, 03:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So can I.

2funny

(08-24-2018, 04:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Since I know no one on these forums likes to make a claim without evidence to back it up, I'm just curious where the evidence is that Melania doesn't try to stop her husband's cyber-bullying. Yes, she hasn't said anything PUBLICLY (as far as I know), but that's not the only interaction they have with each other. So, if you're claiming she's a hypocrite, please list the evidence. Thanks. ThumbsUp

I'd bet that that IS the only interaction they have with each other.   Mellow
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-24-2018, 04:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote:  Yes, she hasn't said anything PUBLICLY (as far as I know), but that's not the only interaction they have with each other. 

She has had multiple PUBLIC speeches about this issue and has never condemned her husband.  

If she had never claimed she was leading the opposition against cyber bullying I would have never called her a hypocrite for not trying to stop her husband, but when she made it her public cause then she has to address the issue in public.

In fact it seems almost comical that of all the different causes she could have "claimed" to support she chose the one her husband is most famous for.  I don't have the proof to accuse her of trolling us all, but the facts certainly fit.   Especially after the "I don't really care" coat stunt.
(08-24-2018, 04:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 2funny

Why funny?

You know it is true.  That is why you don't dispute it.
(08-24-2018, 04:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Since I know no one on these forums likes to make a claim without evidence to back it up, I'm just curious where the evidence is that Melania doesn't try to stop her husband's cyber-bullying. Yes, she hasn't said anything PUBLICLY (as far as I know), but that's not the only interaction they have with each other. So, if you're claiming she's a hypocrite, please list the evidence. Thanks. ThumbsUp

You haven't figured out the left's logic yet? This is why I've said we have 0 idea what She has tried to do. This led Fred to call her stupid and a troll.

She must publically denounce POTUS and all he does before she can have an opinion opposite or else she will be called "the world's biggest hypocrite".

Sorta like if you don't bust a spring over everything Trump does you are a trump fan.

(08-24-2018, 04:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why funny?

You know it is true.  That is why you don't dispute it.

This whole thread has been about you and others calling her a hypocrite (among other slurs) because of her husband's actions. But yeah, I can't dispute it.

(08-24-2018, 04:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This whole thread has been about you and others calling her a hypocrite (among other slurs) because of her husband's actions. But yeah, I can't dispute it.

Wrong.  I am calling her a hypocrite because SHE is a hypocrite.

I would never insult Melania based on Trumps cyber bullying.  I only insult her based on her own hypocrisy.  If she had never claimed to be leading the charge against cyber bullying I would never have insulted her.

Re-cap.

Donald Trump is a cyber bully.

Melania Trump is not a cyber bully but she is a hypocrite for not condemning her husband for being a cyber bully.
(08-24-2018, 04:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wrong.  I am calling her a hypocrite because SHE is a hypocrite.

I would never insult Melania based on Trumps cyber bullying.  I only insult her based on her own hypocrisy.  If she had never claimed to be leading the charge against cyber bullying I would never have insulted her.

Re-cap.

Donald Trump is a cyber bully.

Melania Trump is not a cyber bully but she is a hypocrite for not condemning her husband for being a cyber bully.

You actually called her the world's biggest hypocrite, but feel free to Roll with you are not disrespecting her stance because of that of her husband's.

You have no idea what she's done to try to stop her publishing husband from hateful texts. Are you dumb enough to think calling him out in public will do it? No, it would just make you and those of your ilk happy, while doing absolutely nothing to stop the dynamic.

Unfortunately for you most around her can read.

WTS, I'm done playing this game with you.

(08-24-2018, 04:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: She has had multiple PUBLIC speeches about this issue and has never condemned her husband.  

If she had never claimed she was leading the opposition against cyber bullying I would have never called her a hypocrite for not trying to stop her husband, but when she made it her public cause then she has to address the issue in public.

But, what proof do you have that she's not tried to stop her husband? Ok, she hasn't said anything publicly, that alone doesn't mean she hasn't tried. So, unless you have proof that she never talks to her husband privately or can link to some evidence that shows she's never tried to stop him, you cannot difinitively call her a hypocrite.
(08-24-2018, 04:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: But, what proof do you have that she's not tried to stop her husband? Ok, she hasn't said anything publicly, that alone doesn't mean she hasn't tried. So, unless you have proof that she never talks to her husband privately or can link to some evidence that shows she's never tried to stop him, you cannot difinitively call her a hypocrite.

As bfine has (repeatedly) said: Mrs. Trump is an adult with her own mind.  We must respect that she makes decisions for herself.  One of those decisions it to NOT call out her husband over his repeated bullying of individuals on the internet.

Or do you think she is so against it that she made it her cause as First Lady but is also so "kept" that she dare not say her husband is also guilty of it?
(08-24-2018, 04:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: As bfine has (repeatedly) said: Mrs. Trump is an adult with her own mind.  We must respect that she makes decisions for herself.  One of those decisions it to NOT call out her husband over his repeated bullying of individuals on the internet.

Yes, and there are many reasons for why that could be besides hypocrisy.

(08-24-2018, 04:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or do you think she is so against it that she made it her cause as First Lady but is also so "kept" that she dare not say her husband is also guilty of it?

She's not stupid. She publicly calls him out for it, that's a whole 'nother can of worms for her and her husband to have to deal with. But, you want to hitch your hat to calling her hypocrisy without any proof, go for it.
(08-24-2018, 04:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, and there are many reasons for why that could be besides hypocrisy.

She's not stupid. She publicly calls him out for it, that's a whole 'nother can of worms for her and her husband to have to deal with. But, you want to hitch your hat to calling her hypocrisy without any proof, go for it.

I don't remember being in the hypocrisy camp...I do find it ironic and hilarious though.

In fact I hope she is doing it just to get under his skin.
(08-24-2018, 05:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't remember being in the hypocrisy camp...I do find it ironic and hilarious though.

In fact I hope she is doing it just to get under his skin.

Ok.