Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomlin: No reservations on BigJen
(10-27-2015, 03:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000566854/article/mike-tomlin-no-reservations-about-big-ben-this-week

Good to hear, I want the Steelers at full strength !

Sorry Mate

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/28/roethlisberger-not-getting-hopes-up-due-to-potential-swelling/

Ben wont be a sure thing till sunday
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 12:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Sorry Mate

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/28/roethlisberger-not-getting-hopes-up-due-to-potential-swelling/

Ben wont be a sure thing till sunday

I had just read that. 
Seems he's somewhere between questionable and doubtful right now. 
I understand they want him to play for this game.  I want him to play for this game for more than one reason.  One of those reasons, if I'm completely honest, is it's obvious he won't be 100% and I think w/ their offensive line and our defense that a not very mobile Big Ben makes for a great Big Target all day long (as long as he can take it, which may not be very long). 

My dream scenario for Sunday is Bengals win, while also hurting them really bad.  If they start w/ Ben, that scenario has a greater chance of playing out, I believe.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
This is all a ploy to further vault Ben to underdog/hero status. This is a must win game. He's going to play if he can walk.
Reply/Quote
The heck with Tomlin and the heck with  Big Ben, this is Bengals web site....Steelers are 3 games behind Bengals and will need outside help to catch us, not even in control of their own destiny. Why are the 4-3 Steelers being treated so big and bad by so many, they probably won't even make the play-offs.  They will not sweep the Bengals and they will not beat Seattle and they just lost to the Chiefs.........GO BENGALS

Bengals 27, Steelers 24....Bengals go to 7-0.....Steelers fall to 4-4 with a sure loss at Seattle in November. 2 injured QB's equals pass blocking problems for the Steelers. No pass blocking, no play-offs.   Atkins, Dunlap and Company could have a big day Sunday. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Just a bunch of silly hoopla. Prepare for as if Ben is playing. If he's not, game is over anyway.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Tomlins trying to pull a Rex by keeping it a huge mystery.. Not going for it. Im sure theyre game planning for Ben though, but I wouldn't be shocked if they hold him back another week. Pitt is still very much in the hunt for a post season berth.
Reply/Quote
Big Jen that just made my day!!

Hilarious
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure how much we need to prepare to face Roethlisberger. The guy has never missed a game against us. He's played against us while he was healthy, dinged up, and beaten to a pulp. We should know what we're going up against when it comes to him.

I'm hoping there's some Landry Jones game planning.....just in case.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Looks like Ben is playing. According to NFL live.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 05:25 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Looks like Ben is playing. According to NFL live.

It's also Wednesday...
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 05:25 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Looks like Ben is playing. According to NFL live.

Was on the national news this morning, he will play.

I like it. I get more scared when we play backup QB's with our D's history.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 03:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000566854/article/mike-tomlin-no-reservations-about-big-ben-this-week

Good to hear, I want the Steelers at full strength !

In what universe would Tomlin say he does have reservations about starting him?
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 05:25 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Looks like Ben is playing. According to NFL live.
Ben has also said it depends on how much his knee swells from practice, as it was last week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ben has also said it depends on how much his knee swells from practice, as it was last week.

...and how tired he is from running a train on his sister with his dad.
Reply/Quote

I think we always knew he would.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote