Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight's inactives

Katherine TerrellESPN Staff Writer 
"Alford, Dennard, Jackson, Burkhead, Dawson, Burfict, Fisher, Billings, Kroft, Eifert and Thompson are not playing tonight."

Does this mean we will see ced ogbuehi?  Did I miss something because I didn't expect him back so soon? Here's to hoping this is accurate and he is healthy and playing tonight.

Also, is burkhead a surprise scratch?.

Reply/Quote
It would be great if Og is back this soon.

Whats wrong with Burkhead and Dawson BTW?
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 07:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It would be great if Og is back this soon.

Whats wrong with Burkhead and Dawson BTW?

Good question, I thought I read Dawson got a little dinged last week, but have no idea about burkhead. Seemed like everything was a go with him last week?

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 07:43 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Good question, I thought I read Dawson got a little dinged last week, but have no idea about burkhead. Seemed like everything was a go with him last week?

All i know is Rex had a very good game both running and catching last week.

I am sure he is a lock to make the team anyways. Just was hoping to see some more of Burkhead running the ball.

Will be nice to see more of Tra Carson though. Love that RB.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 07:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All i know is Rex had a very good game both running and catching last week.

I am sure he is a lock to make the team anyways. Just was hoping to see some more of Burkhead running the ball.

Will be nice to see more of Tra Carson though. Love that RB.

But how how will burkhead raise his trade value for *enter Ohio state buckeye here* now??

Ninja

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 07:51 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: But how how will burkhead raise his trade value for *enter Ohio state buckeye here* now??

Ninja

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
So, any chance we will see Kroft any time soon? Just a knee jam 26 days ago, right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 08:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So, any chance we will see Kroft any time soon?  Just a knee jam 26 days ago, right?
It was a hyper extension and according to reports he will be back week 1
Reply/Quote
Its billings wjiii redmond alford fisher ogbuehi dennard kroft eifert thompson and burfict
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 08:29 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Its billings wjiii redmond alford fisher ogbuehi dennard kroft eifert thompson and burfict

We have a Redmond? And well poop to big og being out.

Reply/Quote
Adam Jones may also be out tonight: https://twitter.com/LndsPatterson
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Jones strained calf.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 08:27 PM)Jpoore Wrote: It was a hyper extension and according to reports he will be back week 1

And this time the Bengals mean it, right?
Reply/Quote
Hopefully no new names are added to that list tonight
Reply/Quote
Hopefully something very minor for Burkhead and it is just an excuse to get an extended look at Carson before decisions have to be made.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 08:47 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Hopefully something very minor for Burkhead and it is just an excuse to get an extended look at Carson before decisions have to be made.

I read that he injured his shoulder in the Detroit game, but did manage to practice 3 days this week. Seems like they're just being cautious by holding him out tonight.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Apparently pax man injured in warm ups....seems ok on sidelines but the replay they showed worries me as he reached into the area of the Achilles. Can't afford that.

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 09:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Apparently pax man injured in warm ups....seems ok on sidelines but the replay they showed worries me as he reached into the area of the Achilles. Can't afford that.

Green down too they said it is very humid tonight think the calfs are just cramping up
Reply/Quote
Looks like we can add AJ to the list of gimps on this team. He's out there limping around, too.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 09:31 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Green down too they said it is very humid tonight think the calfs are just cramping up

Possibly. I'm roughly 4 hours away from Jacksonville in florida as well and I can firmly attest to ho humid it is here. I need a drink walking to the mailbox.

Reply/Quote