Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WRs on the lower depth chart have a chance to impress.
(07-30-2019, 11:32 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I do have to wonder how we will handle it if ZT doesnt put the players we want out there.  God help us if ZT plays Core more than Tate and we have to be ok with it

other than tate being tall hes brought nothing to this franchise.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2019, 02:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: other than tate being tall hes brought nothing to this franchise.

Tate is our Tyreke Hill. A much taller, much slower version of Tyreke Hill. The similarities stop there.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2019, 02:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: other than tate being tall hes brought nothing to this franchise.

you are correct hes done very little so far.
but I will take his upside over Cores any day.
Core has had 4 years to show what he can do in a offense thats given him chances.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2019, 03:13 PM)impactplaya Wrote: you are correct hes done very little so far.
but I will take his upside over Cores any day.
Core has had 4 years to show what he can do in a offense thats given him chances.

Core sucks.  I was hoping he would be off the roster this year.  His only use is on special teams.  

Almost every time he gets a chance to show that he can help, he doesn't.  He's just not a guy that should see the field regularly in a NFL offense.
Reply/Quote