Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 WRs in 2016 draft class based on 2015 PFF receiving grade
Saw this just tweeted out by Pro Football Focus...
https://twitter.com/PFF/status/725762026312732672

This tweet shows the top 10 WRs in the 2016 draft class based on 2015 PFF receiving grades.

For those that can't or don't want to access the link....
[Image: ChJst51WUAIIeCd.jpg]

Josh Doctson #1 and Sterling Shepard #2! Late-round WRs Shaq Washington, Daniel Braverman, Tajae Sharpe, and Demarcus Ayers represent!

If the Bengals took two WRs, I'd love Doctson in Rd 1 and then Braverman, Ayers, or Washington late (smaller slot WRs and return specs).
Or Shepard in Rd 2 and Tajae Sharpe late.

Anyone else have thoughts on this top 10 list?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would be thrilled if we got Braverman. How is this Garrett Kid constantly overlooked?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 04:22 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I would be thrilled if we got Braverman. How is this Garrett Kid constantly overlooked?

I don't think he's being "overlooked" in this case. He just didn't make the top 10 for 2015 receiving grades amongst the 2016 draft class of WRs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 04:22 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I would be thrilled if we got Braverman. How is this Garrett Kid constantly overlooked?

Part of it was playing for Tulsa. He was also coming off a season where he broke his leg. He's a long strider so he doesn't look like he's running fast. There's all of that, but Garrett is mainly the favorite to be the mid-late round gem of this draft.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I would love Garrett in the 3rd. DE or DB in the first and DT/C in the 2nd.
Reply/Quote
Opened my eyes a bit on Braverman and he is a guy we like, bet we take him late if he is around.

Garrett is my biggest hope in the mid rounds like Tkuhl says here.

Doctson and Garrett would be frickin awesome.
Reply/Quote
Reposting from another thread:

WRs: What do people think of Tyler Boyd in the 2nd, Pharoh Cooper in the 3rd, or Kolby Listenbee in the 4th? I know both Boyd and Cooper on the slower side but Boyd was pretty versatile with where he lined up in college, and I imagine the Bengals might want something like that. Listenbee is a speed guy if that's what we're looking for.

Two more 4th round or later WR prospects:

Daniel Braverman -- The coaches met with him. He's undersized but outworks other players *
Charone Peake -- Soft hands, but an underachiever. That said, he's faster and bigger than Braverman and if you don't want an ego demanding lots of targets Peake could be that guy.

* Or I could be way off on Braverman and maybe he goes much earlier. I dunno, I don't love taking him in 2 though.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 03:03 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Reposting from another thread:

WRs: What do people think of Tyler Boyd in the 2nd, Pharoh Cooper in the 3rd, or Kolby Listenbee in the 4th? I know both Boyd and Cooper on the slower side but Boyd was pretty versatile with where he lined up in college, and I imagine the Bengals might want something like that. Listenbee is a speed guy if that's what we're looking for.

Two more 4th round or later WR prospects:

Daniel Braverman -- The coaches met with him. He's undersized but outworks other players *
Charone Peake -- Soft hands, but an underachiever. That said, he's faster and bigger than Braverman and if you don't want an ego demanding lots of targets Peake could be that guy.

* Or I could be way off on Braverman and maybe he goes much earlier. I dunno, I don't love taking him in 2 though.

Not one guy there that i don't like. Boyd is my favorite of all those guys though just cause of his versatility and he is just solid.

Listenbee is a guy i want for sure but later, he catches the ball with his arms and chest rather than his hands but i really like him besides this.
Reply/Quote