Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 30 Visits
(04-11-2022, 08:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, thought you were talking Booth. If we don't go CB at 31; I'd gladly do it at 62

Hate to be a pessimist lol but I’m suspect Booth is available at #31 or Taylor at #63. Elam is probably our route at #31. I do think somebody good is selected at #31. I’m still leaning Dax Hill or Green
Reply/Quote
PERRION WINFREY/DT/OK

Looks like the Bengals brought in the Senior Bowl MVP:
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/4/20/23033709/bengals-senior-bowl-mvp-perrion-winfrey
When Jim Miller meet him at the Senior Bowl he said one person came to mind. Bruce Smith
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't see a compiled list, so I thought I'd share Chris Roling's list at https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/lists/cincinnati-bengals-2022-nfl-draft-visit-meetings-tracker/

This is from 4 days ago, so it doesn't contain Perrion Winfrey.

The compiled list plus Winfrey:
- Trey McBride, TE Colorado St
- Grant Calcaterra, TE SMU
- Jake Herslow, WR Houston
- Jamaree Salyer, OL Georgia
- Eric Johnson, DL Missouri St
- Joey Blount, S Virginia
- Alontae Taylor, CB Tennessee
- Cal Adomitis, LS Pitt
- Isaiah Likely, TE Coastal Carolina
- Alec Pierce, WR UC
- Greg Dulcich, TE UCLA
- David Anenih, DL Houston
- DeAngelo Malone, DE WKU
- Logan Hall, DL Houston
- Isaiah Weston, WR Northern Iowa
- Tony Adams, CB Illinois
- Ja'Sir Taylor, CB Wake Forest
- Perrion Winfrey, DT Oklahoma

Primarily DL, DB, TE with a couple WRs and OL sprinkled in.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2022, 11:59 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't see a compiled list, so I thought I'd share Chris Roling's list at https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/lists/cincinnati-bengals-2022-nfl-draft-visit-meetings-tracker/

This is from 4 days ago, so it doesn't contain Perrion Winfrey.

The compiled list plus Winfrey:
- Trey McBride, TE Colorado St
- Grant Calcaterra, TE SMU
- Jake Herslow, WR Houston
- Jamaree Salyer, OL Georgia
- Eric Johnson, DL Missouri St
- Joey Blount, S Virginia
- Alontae Taylor, CB Tennessee
- Cal Adomitis, LS Pitt
- Isaiah Likely, TE Coastal Carolina
- Alec Pierce, WR UC
- Greg Dulcich, TE UCLA
- David Anenih, DL Houston
- DeAngelo Malone, DE WKU
- Logan Hall, DL Houston
- Isaiah Weston, WR Northern Iowa
- Tony Adams, CB Illinois
- Ja'Sir Taylor, CB Wake Forest
- Perrion Winfrey, DT Oklahoma

Primarily DL, DB, TE with a couple WRs and OL sprinkled in.

Apparently, this guy from Underdog Fantasy reported CTB visited us too but I have no idea how connected he is:

https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/status/1514742364941783048
Reply/Quote
would be stoked if Bengals got Winfrey in 2nd round

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2022, 10:03 AM)bfine32 Wrote: PERRION WINFREY/DT/OK

Looks like the Bengals brought in the Senior Bowl MVP:
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/4/20/23033709/bengals-senior-bowl-mvp-perrion-winfrey
When Jim Miller meet him at the Senior Bowl he said one person came to mind. Bruce Smith

Listened to this guy get interviewed on Sirius with PK and Milz today. He was as giddy as a school girl talking. My first thought was "This dude's wasted". But I think it's just pure energy. he's one that I'm glad they brought in. If he impressed; he's worth #31, if not I wouldn't touch him.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2022, 08:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Listened to this guy get interviewed on Sirius with PK and Milz today. He was as giddy as a school girl talking. My first thought was "This dude's wasted". But I think it's just pure energy. he's one that I'm glad they brought in. If he impressed; he's worth #31, if not I wouldn't touch him.

Personally am fine with Winfrey in the 1st as well, just think the ceiling for him is through the roof if reached. 

But if he slips to the 2nd like some are saying then I'm really amped up on him. 

Of course there is no guarantee that he reaches his full potential, but think he is worth the gamble just in case.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2022, 09:19 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Personally am fine with Winfrey in the 1st as well, just think the ceiling for him is through the roof if reached. 

But if he slips to the 2nd like some are saying then I'm really amped up on him. 

Of course there is no guarantee that he reaches his full potential, but think he is worth the gamble just in case.

Which is why trying to trade back to 40 and picking up 72 is a perfect scenario. Winfrey should still be in that range.
Reply/Quote