Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 NFL Coaches
Shocked 
I'm sure most of you when polled months ago would vote Belicheeak #1, but now, with time and more knowledge... it appears that this guy is probably a fraud. So let's rank HC in the NFL.

#5 John Harbaugh - I guess, I made him give me a look of disgust after a Bengal game... so there is that
#4 Chuck Pagano - Whatever, Chuckstrong!!!
#3 Bruce Arians - Must burn Yinzers?
#2 Chip Kelly - Took out the trash
#1 Marvin Lewis - "you don't know what you've got...til its gone"

Mike Tomlin is a bug-eyed moron. That guy should have lost his job when he intervened in a live game. He gets 0 respect. What a clown.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis
The Hayes Brothers
Paulie G
Hue Jackson

Ninja
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bill Bellicheck - Cheater, but he did get 4 Super Bowl rings asterisk or not it doesn't seem they'll be taking them away.
Pete Carroll
Mike McCarthy
John Harbaugh
Tom Coughlin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1. Belicheck- Easy. 6 SBs, 4 championships, .662 win rate. With a no name 7th round QB.

2. John Harbaugh- 8 years as the Ravens coach. Takes a rookie QB that first year and goes to the AFCCG. 7 winning seasons, 1 .500 season. 10-5 in the playoffs. Made the playoffs in 7 seasons, winning at least 1 playoff game in every single appearance. 3 AFCCG trips, 1 SB win. .646 career win rate.

3. Pete Carroll- he is a doucher, but he wins. Maybe it's all the adderall and hgh? I'm gonna count his time before NCAA and bump him below John.

4. Bruce Arians- I liked him when he was interim coaching in Indy. I said then that their success was because of him. It looks like I was right. Pagano isn't that good of a coach and relies on Luck (and luck). Include that time with the Colts and he is 30-15 (21-12 with the Cards, 9-3 with the Colts). He went so far this last season in a tough division with no QB.

5. Mike McCarthy- I was going to put Reid before him, but McCarthy has a .646 career win rate. Granted, it's with friggin' Aaron Rodgers, but it's impressive.

Honorable mentions:
Andy Reid
Tom Coughlin
Mike Tomlin
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1. Belichek
2. Carroll
3. Arians
4. Harbaugh
5. Coughlin

At 5 I think several coaches could fall here who have the same issues... McCarthy has the same problems in ame managment as Marvin and Reid. Coughlin can't hire a staff and keep any continuity. McCarthy would be viewed like marvin if he didn't have Rodgers. Tomlin did what Harbaugh has done.... Jumped in a car already rolling. The difference being he developed Flacco. I think Tomlin would suffer without Ben.
Reply/Quote