Bell- will get a lot of work and is good
Forte- PPR
Anderson- top back now on a top team
Lynch- always
Murray- Stud on a team with no real QB
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Bell- will get a lot of work and is good
Forte- PPR
Anderson- top back now on a top team
Lynch- always
Murray- Stud on a team with no real QB

Hey why do dey call ya BmorePat?

Is it cuz yer fat?

BmoreFat er sumpthin?

im just chippin witcha
Reply/Quote
It depends, if it's 1 year redraft leagues vs Keeper Leagues.

1 year redraft league:
Charles
Peterson
Lynch
Lacey
Bell
Murray
Foster
Forte
Hill

Keeper leagues (my keeper leagues that I participate in allow you to keep a player a max of 3 years):
Bell
Charles
Lacey
Murray
Anderson
Hill

Hill has the ability to be a top 5 back, but he's not proven yet.
Reply/Quote
Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't Bell's numbers be worse due to the 3 game suspension? I would not take someone #1 overall that will miss at least 3 games before taking into consideration possible injuries or more arrests.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 07:48 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't Bell's numbers be worse due to the 3 game suspension? I would not take someone #1 overall that will miss at least 3 games before taking into consideration possible injuries or more arrests.

I would think that Bell would be available in the 4th or 5th, in many leagues. Would be smart to stock pile him for mid-season trade.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 07:48 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't Bell's numbers be worse due to the 3 game suspension? I would not take someone #1 overall that will miss at least 3 games before taking into consideration possible injuries or more arrests.

What I was about to say...

Here's my Top 5.

1. Lynch
2. Hill
3. AP
4. McCoy
5. Charles/Forte
Reply/Quote
I'm staying away from AP. Had him a few years ago and hurt me bad. I might go with Murray as a dark horse this year. Hill will be good.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
What about the rookie RB class this year? Any worth taking early? One guy I'm keeping an eye on is David Johnson with the Cardinals.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Bell
Charles
Lynch
Murray
Anderson
McCoy
Hill
Lacey
Foster
Peterson
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 10:02 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What about the rookie RB class this year? Any worth taking early? One guy I'm keeping an eye on is David Johnson with the Cardinals.

Melvin Gordon should get tons of work for the Chargers
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 08:51 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It depends, if it's 1 year redraft leagues vs Keeper Leagues.

1 year redraft league:
Charles
Peterson
Lynch
Lacey
Bell
Murray
Foster
Forte
Hill

Keeper leagues (my keeper leagues that I participate in allow you to keep a player a max of 3 years):
Bell
Charles
Lacey
Murray
Anderson
Hill

Hill has the ability to be a top 5 back, but he's not proven yet.

What makes Anderson proven and not Hill?
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 07:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I would think that Bell would be available in the 4th or 5th, in many leagues.  Would be smart to stock pile him for mid-season trade.

I don't see Bell lasting until the 4th or 5th.  Because he's missing 3 games in the beginning will not drop his stock.  If anything, it's the knee injury he had that is the concern.  If he comes back 100%, he'll be picked at the end of the 1st and no later than the 2nd round.  It's the final weeks that matter the most.  Therefore, he'll get picked before the 2nd tier RB's are all finally drafted. 
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 10:02 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What about the rookie RB class this year?  Any worth taking early?  One guy I'm keeping an eye on is David Johnson with the Cardinals.

He kind of reminds of Levelon Bell in a way in that he is a big back who can also catch.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Top 5
Charles
Lacey
Bell
McCoy
Lynch
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 09:20 AM)milksheikh Wrote: What makes Anderson proven and not Hill?

I don't have Anderson listed in the top 5 for RB's except for if you are in a dynasty league, then you'd take Anderson/Hill over some of the older RB's that might not last another 3 years in the league, such as Peterson, Foster, Lynch and Forte. I thought that I was clear about that.
Reply/Quote