Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 50 Current Free Agents
http://nfltraderumors.co/top-2018-nfl-free-agents-list/

Is there anyone on this list you feel would be an upgrade over the 53 man roster our Bengals put out on the field this past Sunday?

I know I'd at least like to kick the tires on:
Guard Alex Boone
Tackle Jonathan Cooper
Plus a couple of LBs: namely Galette and Bowman...
Reply/Quote
Didn't realize Coby Fleener was out of a job not that we'd want him. I few other surprises that are still available. Eric Reid is an upgrade, but not needed now, that's about it.
Reply/Quote
Too bad Incognito is such a POS...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Let's take a walk down memory lane.  Remember when Mike Mitchell and TJ Ward were hated names in Cincinnati? Well, they're still hated, but now they're both sitting at home waiting for their agents to pull rabbits out of their hats.. 
Whoda thunk it, huh? My life is complete now.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Isn't Cutler retired?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 10:30 AM)yang Wrote: Didn't realize Coby Fleener was out of a job not that we'd want him.  I few other surprises that are still available.  Eric Reid is an upgrade, but not needed now, that's about it.

Coby Fleener suffered a bad concussion last November.  As of late June, he still had active post concussion symptoms.  The odds of him ever playing again are pretty small.   

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I like Hankins. always,been a disruptive DT
that can crash the pocket.
for a,OG upgrade Incognito and Evans.
Incognito is a road grater in the run game. more seasoned than Redmond and just more tenacious
wasnt Evans a stud with the Saints a few yrs back?
I know were loaded at WR but I would kick the tires at Dez Bryant and Dontrelle Inman.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't Incognito arrested recently, and cops found a bunch of guns in his car or truck?

There really isn't anyone at this point that could come in and be an upgrade over what they already have. Maybe Boone though if anyone.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 12:25 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Wasn't Incognito arrested recently, and cops found a bunch of guns in his car or truck?

There really isn't anyone at this point that could come in and be an upgrade over what they already have. Maybe Boone though if anyone.

Incognito is nuts (and a racist). He threatened employees of the funeral home where his father’s service was being held. Dude probably has severe cte.

Reply/Quote
Not saying anyone else does but I want no part of Ingcognito as a Bengal and hopefully management sees it the same.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Yet if anybody was out there worth a look we should be kicking the tires.

But will say that RT is where we need help. Think we are ok a guard.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 10:18 AM)PacMan Fever Wrote: http://nfltraderumors.co/top-2018-nfl-free-agents-list/

Is there anyone on this list you feel would be an upgrade over the 53 man roster our Bengals put out on the field this past Sunday?

I know I'd at least like to kick the tires on:
Guard Alex Boone
Tackle Jonathan Cooper
Plus a couple of LBs: namely Galette and Bowman...

not Cooper.. not worth the injury risk.. drop a healthy lineman for an injured lineman..nope
Reply/Quote
I just want improvements on the line, but does anybody realistically think we’ll go after any of these guys?

We’re like a cheap workplace where, if it barely works, it’s good enough to not get replaced.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 10:32 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Too bad Incognito is such a POS...

I thought he retired.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Bucs just released LG Adam Gettis. not sure why (Possibly move Boling RT?), but him and Cyrus Kouandijo (if we could figure out his isssues).
Luke Joeckel, he was at one point a good Guard.
Reply/Quote
If Preston Brown's injury is anything. I could see us bringing in Brian Cushing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I just don't see anyone. I did see not one OT available in top 50, not one for those telling us to cut out OT's.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote