Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Gun Movie Error?
(11-18-2017, 12:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I always find mistakes in movies,

You would probably love moviemistakes.com. They don't update as often as they used to, but they have A LOT of mistakes, not just from movies but TV shows as well.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 07:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You would probably love moviemistakes.com. They don't update as often as they used to, but they have A LOT of mistakes, not just from movies but TV shows as well.

Maybe, but I love finding them on my own.

It might ruin some movies if I know them without finding on my own because, with finding on my own, the movies don't change, whereas being told I might just watch them differently.
Reply/Quote
Hunger games, movie, always bothered me.

They said that a lot (maybe most) of tributes will die of natural causes, yet in movie no one does.

Then, if the idea of the games is to see who lives the longest, why try to kill off the tributes, fire/fireballs/hounds... maybe it is explained in the book better. But it never made sense to me when watching the movie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Austin Powers: Spy Who Shagged Me

End of the movie, in Doctor Evil's spaceship, he fires his gun twice and three or four guards who were nowhere near each other die, and not to mention they're close and none of their bullets hit him.

Movie's a comedy so not like they exactly care, but felt like I could mention it.
Reply/Quote