Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top QB Franchises
I thought some of you might find this article interesting.  It's a ranking of all 32 franchises based on their historical QB play and lists their 3 best QBs.

Here's where the AFCN fell

30) Baltimore - Joe Flacco, Vinny Testaverde, Trent Dilfer
16) Cincinnati - Ken Anderson, Boomer Esiason, Carson Palmer
10) Cleveland - Otto Graham, Bernie Kosar, Frank Ryan
7) Pittsburgh - Terry Bradshaw, Ben Roethlisberger, Neil O'Donnell

Thoughts?

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000497140
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Surprised at New Englands rating to be honest. Even with Brady I thought they would be farther down the list.
Reply/Quote
I would put Dallas ahead of the Colts but other than that its a good list. I would put the ravens higher as well considering both differ and Flaco won championships.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Not surprised that the 4 youngest franchises are the bottom 4.
Oh well, Flacco is good enough to set playoff records and win a SB.

On a side note: interesting to see Peyton on there for two different teams. I can't believe it'll be his 4th season in Denver this year. Has any other HOF QB had a career like this? The best on one team for over 10 years and then basically getting cut and moving to a completely different team and still be a top 5 QB?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 01:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not surprised that the 4 youngest franchises are the bottom 4.
Oh well, Flacco is good enough to set playoff records and win a SB.

On a side note: interesting to see Peyton on there for two different teams. I can't believe it'll be his 4th season in Denver this year. Has any other HOF QB had a career like this? The best on one team for over 10 years and then basically getting cut and moving to a completely different team and still be a top 5 QB?

The only one i can think of that's close to this is Joe Montana, from the 49ers to the Chiefs. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
That's a pretty honest ranking to me.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 02:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: The only one i can think of that's close to this is Joe Montana, from the 49ers to the Chiefs. 

Yea, but even then, he had a noticeable decline. You have to give many props for coming back better than ever and getting to a Super Bowl.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote