Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top RG.... Nah
(11-27-2021, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm just guessing dude was more interested in talking football that going to night school.

THAN!!!   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:09 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: THAN!!!   Ninja

Owe, ewe think your sew much bettor that me, because ewe have awe those stars after you're name.. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Owe, ewe think your sew much bettor that me, because ewe have awe those stars after you're name.. 

I'm just a benchwarmer.    Sad

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:47 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I'm just a benchwarmer.    Sad

But a benchwarmer with a bunch of stars, I mean I'm a living legend but I have no stars. Seems I'd a get at least won star 

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude, you corrected dude's grammar in a football forum and then when he came back to talk more football you doubled down on your grammar correction.

I'm just guessing dude was more interested in talking football that going to night school.

No idea how that makes me a "bit of a dick". I'm sure you knew exactly what he meant.. 

I'm talking 2-3 years of ball-breaking, not this one comment (which is unnecessary anyways, because you people live in the US; speak your language correctly FFS).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 07:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm talking 2-3 years of ball-breaking, not this one comment (which is unnecessary anyways, because you people live in the US; speak your language correctly FFS).

Have you talked to anyone from the US outside of these boards. Thats rather par for the course in my experience. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 07:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm talking 2-3 years of ball-breaking, not this one comment (which is unnecessary anyways, because you people live in the US; speak your language correctly FFS).

It's actually England's language. 

Reply/Quote
We just swept the damn Steelers and two of my favorite posters are having a grammar off? I demand you two kiss and make up
Reply/Quote