Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Tackles 2021 Draft
(02-22-2021, 09:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Cool story, bro.  Let me tell you about Andre Smith and Jonah Williams..  Mellow

Jonah has still not proven much and Andre Smith only had 2 or 3 GOOD years the rest he was serviceable at best and that's only 2 OL in what 12 or 13 years? That's hardly successful on a team like BAMA sorry!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2021, 09:56 PM)pulses Wrote: Jonah has still not proven much and Andre Smith only had 2 or 3 GOOD years the rest he was serviceable at best and that's only 2 OL in what 12 or 13 years? That's hardly successful on a team like BAMA sorry!!!

Both were top Tackle taken in their respective drafts, both were pretty much used up in college.  Smith never did fully live up to that #6 pick, and Jonah is going to have a lot to prove to show he was worthy of that #11 pick.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2021, 09:47 PM)pulses Wrote: Yeah because correct me if i'm wrong but their OL prospects the last few years have not done much at the next level ThumbsUp

In the last few years:

Ryan Kelly: One of the best interior olinemen in the NFL 

Cam Robinson: Has been the starting LT for the Jags since he was drafted

Jonah Williams: Although he's battled the injury bug he's been one of the highest rated (pff) LTs taken in the last 5-6 years

Jedrick Wills: Starting LT and the first olineman to earn Rookie of the Week honors since 2013

FWIW: You and Sunset are saying the same thing, but arguing about it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2021, 10:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: In the last few years:

Ryan Kelly: One of the best interior olinemen in the NFL 

Cam Robinson: Has been the starting LT for the Jags since he was drafted

Jonah Williams: Although he's battled the injury bug he's been one of the highest rated (pff) LTs taken in the last 5-6 years

Jedrick Wills: Starting LT and the first olineman to earn Rookie of the Week honors since 2013

FWIW: You and Sunset are saying the same thing, but arguing about it.

Kelly and Willis I give props to. The others not so much. Jonah is still unproven and although Robinson has started he's not been all that good.
Reply/Quote
Jonah only has one thing to prove; that he can stay healthy. When he’s actually on the field he’s a damn good tackle.

Seriously, look at this shit...

Reply/Quote