Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Top Ten Reasons the Bengals still Suck
Someone got dropped on their head a bit too often.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 06:00 AM)CinciREborn Wrote: FINALLY!.. CINCIREBORN!.. HAS COME BACK!.. To the Bengalsboard.net!

..AND IV GOT SOME BAAADDDD NEWS FOR YOU! THE BENGALS STILL SUCK! WE ARE NOT SUPERBOWL BOUND! BEST CASE SCENARIO WE LOOSE IN A WILDCARD MATCH! DONT BELIEVE ME?! I WILL GIVE YOU TEN INDISPUTED REASONS THAT GARENTEE MY CLAIMS ARE TRUE!

1. Marvin Lewis is still horrible

13 years. 106-90-2. 0 playoff wins. People are so annoying. When people say Marvin Lewis and the Bengals coaching staff are great, a seriously just want to smack them. Bengals coaching staff is horrible. We should be thankful for this strong start and not be surprised at all if we do not win another game.

2. Mike Brown

Yep... Nothing more really needs said but I will go ahead and say more anyways. Let me refer to CM Punk. During his epic pipebomb promo Punk talked about how when Vince McMahon would finally hang up the boots the WWE would still be doomed because his idiot daughter and dufus son in law would take over. Well Bengals have the same issue sadly. We are forever doomed

3. Carson Palmer was our only hope

It's true.. and Mike Brown ran him off just like Vince McMahon ran off CM Punk, the only hope for the WWE.

4. Linebackers

Seriously.. our linebackers are a joke. Vincent Rey is a bum. A jobber. A jabroni. I understand we as Bengals fans want the best for this guy as he is fully a product of a system but I think we have our hopes to high. Relying on Rey is like when the WWE had the Miz in the main event of Wrestlemania. And it's just not Vincet Rey. What about AJ Hawk. I though that guy retired 10 years ago. Maybe we should go ahead and bring in Michael Strahan as well. While we're at it we can bring in Kelly Ripa. Ripa and Strahan would be a nice upgrade over Rey and Hawk

5. Dalton can't throw a deep ball

He can't throw a deep ball. I don't care what anyone says. He just can't. I once saw him overthrow wide open guys in the endzone on first second and third downs, which lead to a punt. Ever since that day, there has been no debate on if or if not Dalton can throw a deep ball.

6. Mike Nugent

Why is this guy still here? He is seriously the worst kicker in the NFL. I think OchoCinco is still available. I will take Ocho over Nugent as our Kicker any day of the week.

7. Dalton is stupid

He is. He is stupid. Going back to the deep ball thing, everytime he let's one fly I cringe. My cringe turned into vomit as he let one fly deep to a double covered Marvin Jones. Thankfully our receivers make Dalton look good and Jones pulled off a miracle and pulled it in.

8. To many Ohio State players

Between AJ Hawk and Mike Nugent I am at my edge. We need more Michigan players.

9. Dalton is a Ginger

Gingers are soulless human beings that are a plague on society. No ginger has ever done anything great in the world and as long as we have a Ginger under center we are doomed.

10. Bengals fans are horrible people

All Bengals fans are horrible people that do not deserve a good football team. My reason for saying this is an experience I had with a friend. He was telling how he watches the Bengals play with his ten year old son. Everytime the Bengals win he asks his son if he thinks the Bengals are good. His young son tells him every week "I don't know dad. I am not ready to believe. Maybe if they win next week." ..do you see? We as Bengals fans instill a culture of inferiority and self doubt within our children that can never be beat. We trying are an awful group of people that do not deserve a great team

CM Punk is dumb.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 09:28 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: rBo brother!

My dude smoked DennyG2 in a cage match. If you guys keep dealing lip, you might be next.

He's a shitty troll. I prefer the ones that are actually funny. This guy blows.
Reply/Quote
Well..
At least I'm not the only one
The only one that thinks
Kelly Ripa, Michael Straham and OchoCinco should be signed asap

As for my Dalton is stupid point not being a good point, well that's stupid. My points are not railing accusations without ground. They are all stone hard truth. Dalton has a very low IQ. Yeah I don't know what it is but I am assuming it's pretty low because... Well see point number nine. If I gave a homeless man a quarter for everytime Dalton made a stupid move there would be no more homeless people in Cincinnati

Those who made comments about me being stupid. I concern. I am a tortured Bengals fan whose intelligence is violated everytime I have to watch Dalton take the field.

And finally... As for the comment about people liking my super homer persona better on the old forum. Well I am merely a voice of truth. A voice a balance.

#HeelTurn CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLA!.... WHAT!... CinciREborn is cooking!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 09:39 AM)ochocincos Wrote: CM Punk is dumb.

I'm sorry for the silence. I have to delete what I type everytime I type because it's all a CoC violation. You my friend are a horrible person. I'm reporting this post to the board administration 
Reply/Quote
This guy is an idiot if he is being serious. He doesn't even know how to spell words in the English language. If you do not like this team then leave and stop running your mouth about arguably the best team this organization has had for a long time. They are the deepest team in the league and they make me proud to be a loyal fan of this team unlike you. So go root for Pittsburgh or some other team but stay off these boards because if all you do is put this team down, you have no business being here. We only want true fans here and no one else. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 06:00 AM)CinciREborn Wrote: FINALLY!.. CINCIREBORN!.. HAS COME BACK!.. To the Bengalsboard.net!

..AND IV GOT SOME BAAADDDD NEWS FOR YOU! THE BENGALS STILL SUCK! WE ARE NOT SUPERBOWL BOUND! BEST CASE SCENARIO WE LOOSE IN A WILDCARD MATCH! DONT BELIEVE ME?! I WILL GIVE YOU TEN INDISPUTED REASONS THAT GARENTEE MY CLAIMS ARE TRUE!

13 years. 106-90-2. 0 playoff wins. People are so annoying. When people say Marvin Lewis and the Bengals coaching staff are great, a seriously just want to smack them. Bengals coaching staff is horrible. We should be thankful for this strong start and not be surprised at all if we do not win another game.

2. Mike Brown

Yep... Nothing more really needs said but I will go ahead and say more anyways. Let me refer to CM Punk. During his epic pipebomb promo Punk talked about how when Vince McMahon would finally hang up the boots the WWE would still be doomed because his idiot daughter and dufus son in law would take over. Well Bengals have the same issue sadly. We are forever doomed

It's true.. and Mike Brown ran him off just like Vince McMahon ran off CM Punk, the only hope for the WWE.

4. Linebackers

Seriously.. our linebackers are a joke. Vincent Rey is a bum. A jobber. A jabroni. I understand we as Bengals fans want the best for this guy as he is fully a product of a system but I think we have our hopes to high. Relying on Rey is like when the WWE had the Miz in the main event of Wrestlemania. And it's just not Vincet Rey. What about AJ Hawk. I though that guy retired 10 years ago. Maybe we should go ahead and bring in Michael Strahan as well. While we're at it we can bring in Kelly Ripa. Ripa and Strahan would be a nice upgrade over Rey and Hawk

He can't throw a deep ball. I don't care what anyone says. He just can't. I once saw him overthrow wide open guys in the endzone on first second and third downs, which lead to a punt. Ever since that day, there has been no debate on if or if not Dalton can throw a deep ball.

6. Mike Nugent

Why is this guy still here? He is seriously the worst kicker in the NFL. I think OchoCinco is still available. I will take Ocho over Nugent as our Kicker any day of the week.

7. Dalton is stupid

He is. He is stupid. Going back to the deep ball thing, everytime he let's one fly I cringe. My cringe turned into vomit as he let one fly deep to a double covered Marvin Jones. Thankfully our receivers make Dalton look good and Jones pulled off a miracle and pulled it in.

9. Dalton is a Ginger

Gingers are soulless human beings that are a plague on society. No ginger has ever done anything great in the world and as long as we have a Ginger under center we are doomed.

All Bengals fans are horrible people that do not deserve a good football team. My reason for saying this is an experience I had with a friend. He was telling how he watches the Bengals play with his ten year old son. Everytime the Bengals win he asks his son if he thinks the Bengals are good. His young son tells him every week "I don't know dad. I am not ready to believe. Maybe if they win next week." ..do you see? We as Bengals fans instill a culture of inferiority and self doubt within our children that can never be beat. We trying are an awful group of people that do not deserve a great team

Maybe our Bengals are good at 6-0.....and you suck. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 08:12 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: This coming from the guy who above says "loose" instead of lose, "indisputed" instead of undisputed, and "garentee" instead of guarantee.

This. Thanks. No need to read any further.
Reply/Quote
Wait......did you SERIOUSLY reference the WWE as a comparison to REAL life? Confused :crazy: Lame

Hilarious LMAO ......you can't make this shit up.....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

2. Mike Brown

4. Linebackers

6. Mike Nugent

7. Dalton is stupid

9. Dalton is a Ginger

[Image: potato-zone_o_1033904.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dude, 1996 called - they want their wrestling punchlines back.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 10:54 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Wait......did you SERIOUSLY reference the WWE as a comparison to REAL life? Confused :crazy: Lame

Hilarious LMAO ......you can't make this shit up.....lol.

WWE is real man its on 2x a week lol
Reply/Quote
[Image: 3028955216_27605318_answer_3_xlarge.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 02:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: WWE is real man its on 2x a week lol

So is General Hospital.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Man, all those who took CinciREborn's OP seriously need to leave and never come back. Criticize its humor all you want, but to act like anything he wrote wasn't OBVIOUSLY tongue-in-cheek just shows that you do not belong on the internet, let alone in this smack forum.

Some of y'all need to feel ashamed at yourselves.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I agree with #8, we do have to many Buckeyes on the team and not enough Iowa Hawkeyes.  Eric Steinbach anyone?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 02:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Man, all those who took CinciREborn's OP seriously need to leave and never come back. Criticize its humor all you want, but to act like anything he wrote wasn't OBVIOUSLY tongue-in-cheek just shows that you do not belong on the internet, let alone in this smack forum.

Man, all those that don't realize that this was in Jungle Noise for the majority of the responses before getting moved to Smack just shows that you don't belong on the internet.

Constructive criticism is fine. Occasional trolling that's actually witty, original, and/or funny is fine. A tirade that looks like a 2nd grader wrote it filled with wrestling bullshit put in Jungle Noise? Yeah, that's going to get bashed pretty hard. He's been trolling other subforums as well today. I'm very curious why people like him are allowed to post here while other members got banned this morning for doing (seemingly) much, much less.
Reply/Quote
Why do people banned from the old board, come back? SMH
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
i disagree that there are only 10 reasons
Reply/Quote
Isn't this that guy who posted on the mothership a laundry list of accounts that he trolled from?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote