Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Touchdown Dance for "Whistle Score"
This was my favorite of the three videos I did, and it turned out to be the winning score!

Reply/Quote
Rep points for uploading the celebration.
Reply/Quote
Here's to hoping you are absolutely exhausted AND have the world's best cardio stamina by mid February due to the ridiculous amount of dancing this team causes!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:24 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: This was my favorite of the three videos I did, and it turned out to be the winning score!

Shake it! I don’t get nowhere near as excited as I used to for sports now that I’m on third. Just no energy left because I don’t get enough sleep before games start. Although I was a screaming fan and my teams are notorious for dropping the ball in big games so it’s probably for the best.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I went absolutely nuts running around living room and kitchen high diving my wife and oldest daughter were laughing at me the whole time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
It would have been a crime if they took that td away. The whistle was right as he caught it. Such a great play by burrow.
Reply/Quote
It's fun seeing Bengals fans have fun!
Reply/Quote
That's better that C.J.'s griddy today
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:54 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: I went absolutely nuts running around living room and kitchen high diving my wife and oldest daughter were laughing at me the whole time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that as I was absolutely nutting around the living room 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:15 PM)jorev5 Wrote: That's better that C.J.'s griddy today

Wasn't that a poorly rendered icky shuffle? Lol. he might have followed it up with a griddy
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:24 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: This was my favorite of the three videos I did, and it turned out to be the winning score!

Love it WiregassBenGal! Rock On
Reply/Quote

Am I the only one who read the title and thought about The Whistle Song?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:55 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: It would have been a crime if they took that td away. The whistle was right as he caught it. Such a great play by burrow.

[Image: 51824718524_7c2bf469d5_c.jpg]

This is when the whistle blew. No DB could have affected the outcome.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:49 PM)EatonFan Wrote: [Image: 51824718524_7c2bf469d5_c.jpg]

This is when the whistle blew. No DB could have affected the outcome.

I guarantee not one of them heard it either.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I read that as I was absolutely nutting around the living room 

I mean, when Pratt picked it off, this is a pretty close description to how most of us felt.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Thanks everybody for all the rep points and stuff.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:49 PM)EatonFan Wrote: [Image: 51824718524_7c2bf469d5_c.jpg]

This is when the whistle blew.  No DB could have affected the outcome.

Yep, had he had stepped out of bounced OR the it was whistled before he let go of the ball, then I agree redoing the play or calling it dead or out of bounds.  The fact that the whistle  was blown in the middle of nowhere doesnt really make any sense. I believe the ref realized his mistake out of nerves.

PS. Gio Bernard scored his TD in the playoffs as a Buc! Go Gio!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Wasn't that a poorly rendered icky shuffle? Lol. he might have followed it up with a griddy

Yes, I was referring to "part 2" of the dance.  Part 1 Ickey Shuffle was fine.  
Reply/Quote

Rep for looking like your avatar!
Reply/Quote