Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Game Day Experience
The crowd seemed relatively quiet today. Apprehensive, even. Maybe it was all the empty seats. Or the gloves muffling all of the clapping. Or all the scoreboard-watching going on. Didn't seem like a really electric atmosphere today.

If you were there, do you agree/disagree? How did it sound at home? Out of curiosity, anyone get tickets today as a Christmas present?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I didnt expect a game with a last place team with very little on the line to have an electric atmosphere.
Reply/Quote
I wasn't there today, but I've only been to a game or two at PBS that I would describe as having an exciting or electric atmosphere with the fans. We typically have a very tame home crowd.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I had a great time. Sat next to a Broncos fan who was hoping we'd lose, but didn't care too much. The game itself was pretty civil from my view. Bengals and Ravens helping each other up after plays, pats on each other's backs, lot of post game comradery...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:44 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I wasn't there today, but I've only been to a game or two at PBS that I would describe as having an exciting or electric atmosphere with the fans.  We typically have a very tame home crowd
Was a bit cold but actually a good crowd.. 2nd half was a rockin time
Reply/Quote
Had to be better than the GameDay Thread....hahaha
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:04 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Had to be better than the GameDay Thread....hahaha

Chernobyl is better than most GameDay threads.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
I watched the game on TV, because I live in North Carolina. It looked like there were a lot of empty seats.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:41 PM)Beaker Wrote: I didnt expect a game with a last place team with very little on the line to have an electric atmosphere.

Against a division rival with #2 seed implications? Yeah, I'd expect some electricity. Like I said, maybe the empty seats or the cold played a factor. More likely though, I think it was folks worried about what they were seeing and how that dog will hunt (to paraphrase Lap) in the playoffs.

(01-03-2016, 10:07 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I watched the game on TV, because I live in North Carolina. It looked like there were a lot of empty seats.

Didn't hear the announced, but there were plenty of empty seats. My section was maybe 2/3 full, and a good swath of the east upper deck had empty seats.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote