Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you rather face the steelers ....
.....in the first round, or in the AFCCG?

Give your answer and a reason why.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: .....in the first round, or in the AFCCG?  

Afccg because MAYBE Dalton is back by then. If he is, we win that game, no doubt in my mind.  Next week with McCarron, I'm not so sure. But I would have felt that way if it were the Jets next week too. 

Reply/Quote
Is neither an option? Those cheap shot gutless sons of whores should be sitting at home.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:54 PM)Earendil Wrote: Is neither an option? Those cheap shot gutless sons of whores should be sitting at home.

Neither is not an option. Nor is crying about it.
Reply/Quote
Or rather play them in the AFCC game. Picking that option assures that the Bengals get at least one playoff win before facing the Steelers. I'd rather them shake off that monkey before trying to take the "big brother" title from the Steelers.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
AFCCG.

1. We only get there if we won a playoff game.
2. Dalton may be back.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
i see no easy game this playoffs....Winning one game is going to be tough.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

This is a no brainer as it means we had the 2 seed and would be at home giving AD more time to get healthy and it means we won a playoff game
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Know what absolutely drives me CRAZY? Every time those bastards need a break they get it, every single time. They needed Jets to lose today and of course they lost.
Reply/Quote
I say AFCCG because it means that we got our first round bye.

Actually, I don't think it matters either way. If the Bengals step on Pittsburgh, they're going all the way. I think it's a great mental hurdle that they need to overcome. The time is now.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
The AFCCG as it means we won a playoff game.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I am 100% sure GOD is a Steelers fan. Unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:18 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I am 100% sure GOD is a Steelers fan. Unfortunately.

^ This
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:17 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I say AFCCG because it means that we got our first round bye.  

Actually, I don't think it matters either way.  If the Bengals step on Pittsburgh, they're going all the way.  I think it's a great mental hurdle that they need to overcome.  The time is now.

I agree with this as well..... I just don't know if it happens with McCarron.  We shall see! 

Reply/Quote
Five in a row coming right up..... Whatever
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'm not seeing us beating them this year again. Steelers will keep their dirty plays up and target eifert, tez, or AJM early. Then win and taunt the Bengals again..
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:13 PM)GodFather Wrote: Know what absolutely drives me CRAZY? Every time those bastards need a break they get it, every single time. They needed Jets to lose today and of course they lost.

That's true.  They do get a lot of breaks, but not next week.  And their cheap shots aren't going to work either.  And afterwards, we'll be able to say we've won a playoff game more recently than they have, which will be very enjoyable.
Reply/Quote

AFCCG obviously because it means we made it to the AFCCG.
Reply/Quote