Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade?
(08-05-2019, 03:57 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Good News: Riddick is a Bronco now.

So both Houston and Atlanta have a need for a quality back.

Triple Trade?
Jets get Clowney (Texans)
Bengals get Darron Lee (Jets)
Texans get Gio (Bengals)

Jets might have to toss in a high pick for Clowney as well and Texans a midling pick for Gio.

Crazy haha but crazier things have happened in the NFL haven't they??

Then we use that extra pick and another one and trade for Trent??? nah.. lol  too much for MB to handle.

Lee got traded to the Chiefs. We could have had him if we wanted him.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 12:27 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: With Anderson's injury history, I am not sure I would let Gio go.  Anderson may start the season on PUP.

And Andy Dalton might end the season on the PUP if you go into this season with the current offensive line. 

Gio is good, but we have Mixon. Running back isnt as valuable of a position as it once was. Would much rather upgrade the o line. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 04:19 PM)pally Wrote: Gio is on the rehab field today so he must have been injured at some point last week

Or is that where a guy about to be traded goes until the deal is done?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 04:44 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: And Andy Dalton might end the season on the PUP if you go into this season with the current offensive line. 

I think that's impossible.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 04:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Lee got traded to the Chiefs. We could have had him if we wanted him.

Oh Dang, Stupid Jets always messing things up.
Must have missed that one too. grrr
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 04:44 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Gio is good, but we have Mixon. Running back isnt as valuable of a position as it once was. Would much rather upgrade the o line. 

We are at all times one play away from not having Mixon...… .
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 07:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We are at all times one play away from not having Mixon...… .

And Mixon has yet to play a full NFL season.
Reply/Quote
IF we trade Gio and Mixon gets hurt...Hobson could write an article titled 'Mixon and Matchin'.

Keep your eye on the prize.
Reply/Quote
So the Falcons didn't bite? say what?
Reply/Quote
I doubt Gio is going to be traded in fact he will probably be extended.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 11:24 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I doubt Gio is going to be traded in fact he will probably be extended.

That would be a terrible decision
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 04:19 PM)pally Wrote: Gio is on the rehab field today so he must have been injured at some point last week

Taylor says he had a tight hamstring and was held out as a precaution.
Reply/Quote
I like Gio, but it is time to move in a different direction. Mixon is the primary RB and the guys we picked up in the draft can be the backups. I just hope Mixon stays healthy.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
My question is who would add Gio to their fantasy team in the early rounds? My point exactly.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Gio didn't practice on Monday but appeared to be in good spirits and interacted with fans on Season Ticket holder day.

Now onto the performance of our o-line yesterday mainly Cordy Glenn which was atrocious. We need a LT in a bad way or its going to be a long miserable season for Andy
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 11:24 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I doubt Gio is going to be traded in fact he will probably be extended.

I would wager this is incorrect
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2019, 12:27 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: My question is who would add Gio to their fantasy team in the early rounds? My point exactly.

But how much of it was his opportunities?  Where he was used?  3rd down and blitz pickup, primarily.  Gio could be the (healthy) Chris Perry in this offense and catch 55 balls, but we never seemed to have a plan for using him.  

If we get a really good deal for a starting caliber LB or tackle, great.  If we don't, I'm still excited to see what he can do under ZT. 
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2019, 08:27 AM)corpjet Wrote: Gio didn't practice on Monday but appeared to be in good spirits and interacted with fans on Season Ticket holder day.

Now onto the performance of our o-line yesterday mainly Cordy Glenn which was atrocious. We need a LT in a bad way or its going to be a long miserable season for Andy

There have been strong allegations leveraged on here that Zac and his magic scheme-stock are going to miraculously cure the worst LB and OL cores in the nfl.

So we should be good. Remember the story when Jesus made a loaf of crusty Bread and a few catfish into a feast for 1000s. That’s what Zac is doing, only with really really untalented players
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2019, 12:27 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: My question is who would add Gio to their fantasy team in the early rounds? My point exactly.

If he was a starting back for almost any team, and you wouldn't add him, I'd like to invite you to participate in my money league. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2019, 09:14 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: If he was a starting back for almost any team, and you wouldn't add him, I'd like to invite you to participate in my money league. 

He’s not the starting back...

And he had like 430 total yards last year while making 4.2 million a year

The fantasy thing is silly. But really who cares? He’s expensive and unproductive and a rookie can step in and do that
Reply/Quote