Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade Andy to Browns for their #2 pick
Sorry if this idea has already been presented. I haven't read all the threads. Andy and Hue are a team and you know Hue would love to have Andy. I think over time AJ could be as good or even better than Andy. Just a thought.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For the sake of discussion, I'd say the Bengals are more likely (but not likely) to send AJ Hue's way.
Reply/Quote
Why would we trade someone that you think "over time" could be as good as what we have today?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:55 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Sorry if this idea has already been presented. I haven't read all the threads. Andy and Hue are a team and you know Hue would love to have Andy. I think over time AJ could be as good or even better than Andy. Just a thought.

Hue wants nothing to do with Johnny... so they have to do something.. but don't think this is it.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:55 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Sorry if this idea has already been presented. I haven't read all the threads. Andy and Hue are a team and you know Hue would love to have Andy. I think over time AJ could be as good or even better than Andy. Just a thought.

I highly doubt that would happen.  Trade a 1st String QB to a divisional rival. Not gonna happen
Reply/Quote
It takes five years to get him there. You get him there. Then you trade him away?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You want to mortgage our present, waste AJ Green's prime developing a new QB for a second round pick? A second round pick? For a guy who, if not for the injury, likely would have gotten MVP votes? Is this a troll thread?
Reply/Quote
No..

I'd trade AJMC for that #2 pick tho.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote

[Image: MI0003331146.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:58 PM)hitchopottimus Wrote: You want to mortgage our present, waste AJ Green's prime developing a new QB for a second round pick? A second round pick? For a guy who, if not for the injury, likely would have gotten MVP votes? Is this a troll thread?

Not second round, second pick.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:59 PM)McC Wrote: Not second round, second pick.

Ok that takes it from being the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board to being garden variety dumb.
Reply/Quote
An unknown for the single hardest commodity to find. Na.
Reply/Quote
Oddly enough, the idea had not already been presented.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:01 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: An unknown for the single hardest commodity to find. Na.

This idea would have flown better this time last year...but it wouldn't have been a good idea then or now.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:57 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I highly doubt that would happen.  Trade a 1st String QB to a divisional rival. Not gonna happen

That genius Bellichik traded Bledsoe to the Bills...GASP...that  means AJ could be Tom Brady!!!!!! Ninja Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:06 PM)McC Wrote: Oddly enough, the idea had not already been presented.

Not oddly....smartly.
Reply/Quote
They could get Clevelands 1st round picks for the next 20 years and still wouldn't do it. Mike Brown isn't trading his franchise QB unless he rhreatens to retire and I just don't see Andy threatening to retire anytime soon.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: They could get Clevelands 1st round picks for the next 20 years and still wouldn't do it.  Mike Brown isn't trading his franchise QB unless he rhreatens to retire and I just don't see Andy threatening to retire anytime soon.

He might if we make Bratkowski our OC.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: They could get Clevelands 1st round picks for the next 20 years and still wouldn't do it.  Mike Brown isn't trading his franchise QB unless he rhreatens to retire and I just don't see Andy threatening to retire anytime soon.

Given his father's aversion to that franchise up north, I can't imagine Mike Brown holds hue jackson in much esteem anymore either.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:59 PM)milksheikh Wrote: No..

I'd trade AJMC for that #2 pick tho.

After what he's shown, I think they could get a 1st round.
Reply/Quote