Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade Hill please!!!!!
This has nothing to do with production (sort of). This man is a cancer to this team and I can't stand to see him on the team anymore. This guy is like an untalented ochocinco with a serious mental problem. Not only does he annoy me with all his celebrations and antics, but he is costing us big time. Remember when he threw the ball at the db after the touchdown? Not even 2 quarters later, teammates had to pull him off a guy because he tried stripping the ball late. Cool This was enough to set this hothead off and start throwing elbows, which actually connected. Luckily the refs didn't see it but I remember thinking if I was Marvin, that would have been Jeremy's last carry for the team. We will never win anything with attitudes like this on the team. The guy is a total ? among men and anyone defending or on his side thru this whole ordeal is pretty classless.

Oh yeah, his production sucks and I told you guys last year that Gio was special.
Reply/Quote
Wow
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:21 AM)Fresno B Wrote: This has nothing to do with production (sort of). This man is a cancer to this team and I can't stand to see him on the team anymore. This guy is like an untalented ochocinco with a serious mental problem. Not only does he annoy me with all his celebrations and antics, but he is costing us big time. Remember when he threw the ball at the db after the touchdown? Not even 2 quarters later, teammates had to pull him off a guy because he tried stripping the ball late. Cool This was enough to set this hothead off and start throwing elbows, which actually connected. Luckily the refs didn't see it but I remember thinking if I was Marvin, that would have been Jeremy's last carry for the team. We will never win anything with attitudes like this on the team. The guy is a total ? among men and anyone defending or on his side thru this whole ordeal is pretty classless.

Oh yeah, his production sucks and I told you guys last year that Gio was special.
Trade him for who?  :snark:
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: sleepitoff_1x.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 201502_1037_aefia.png]
Reply/Quote
hot takes, are you trying to get a job in sports radio?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:24 AM)FuZZ Wrote: Trade him for who?  :snark:

Doesn't matter. Deal him this offseason. We can find anyone to keep Gio fresh.
Reply/Quote
I betyou think Cam Newton is a thug too
Reply/Quote
There are no facepalm meme's that would do this thread justice.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:27 AM)eoxyod Wrote: I betyou think Cam Newton is a thug too

Cam produces.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:30 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: There are no facepalm meme's that would do this thread justice.

Why facepalm reality?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:21 AM)Fresno B Wrote: This has nothing to do with production (sort of). This man is a cancer to this team and I can't stand to see him on the team anymore. This guy is like an untalented ochocinco with a serious mental problem. Not only does he annoy me with all his celebrations and antics, but he is costing us big time. Remember when he threw the ball at the db after the touchdown? Not even 2 quarters later, teammates had to pull him off a guy because he tried stripping the ball late. Cool This was enough to set this hothead off and start throwing elbows, which actually connected. Luckily the refs didn't see it but I remember thinking if I was Marvin, that would have been Jeremy's last carry for the team. We will never win anything with attitudes like this on the team. The guy is a total ? among men and anyone defending or on his side thru this whole ordeal is pretty classless.

Ah - Don't think so.

Reply/Quote
Lmao Hilarious

Sometimes this community is so predictable. At this time last season we were supposed to trade Gio because we "no longer needed him with Hill" and now look who the better back is this season. I don't see Hill hampering the team off of the field either.

The bottom line is this: We have two really good running backs who have polar opposite skill sets. They're both talented and have a spot on this squad and should for the unforeseeable future.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:27 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Doesn't matter. Deal him this offseason. We can find anyone to keep Gio fresh.

I hear Benjarvis Green Ellis is available... You remember that right? If Hill is so bad, then what would we get for him? Silly thread.
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hate to be that guy, but I think it's "foreseeable future" in this case.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:54 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hate to be that guy, but I think it's "foreseeable future" in this case.

Unforeseeable means incapable of being seen or anticipated.

They should be on the team for a long time. Not really sure what your point is.
Reply/Quote
Hill is a mental midget straight up. It's far too easy to get him mad and off his game. I believe this is what's going on. Can you imagine trying to run hurry up offense with him in? I can't. He'd be too busy swagging or jaw jacking. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:32 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Why facepalm reality?

Say the guy who is completely out of touch with it. LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:23 AM)Beaker Wrote: Say the guy who is completely out of touch with it. LOL

[Image: JohnOates.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:49 AM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Lmao Hilarious

Sometimes this community is so predictable. At this time last season we were supposed to trade Gio because we "no longer needed him with Hill" and now look who the better back is this season. I don't see Hill hampering the team off of the field either.

The bottom line is this: We have two really good running backs who have polar opposite skill sets. They're both talented and have a spot on this squad and should for the unforeseeable future.

I don't see him as a bad character kid either.

I don't agree with Fresno.

However, when he got that penalty after that short run and set up a 3rd and forever due to throwing the ball at the opponent, I was calling for him to be benched. 

He hasn't done as much this season and Bennard has played so much better, for him to do something so boneheaded,  I was thinking, what is wrong with this kid this year?  If he were putting up even 70 yard games regularly then I would be OK with his antics, but when you compound his failures with this type of penalty, it makes you wonder if he might be needing to be reigned in a bit.  If he doesn't want to listen to the coaches, then he would need to be replaced.
Reply/Quote