Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trade Idea involving Jets
(04-12-2019, 09:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Look over your head.  There is a point up there.  Let me see if I can make it simple enough for you to understand.

First you said Dalton past controls how many wins he will get in the future.  Then you said what Dalton did in the past has no effect on what will happen in the future.  You completely contradicted yourself because you wanted to use the bad seasons against Dalton but refuse to give him any credit for his success.

Get it now?

The more you make up lies to build strawmen the more embarrassed I get for you.  Seriously, making these types of arguments are basically admitting you don't have a legitimate point to make.
Yeah I get it goof ball. The Bengals have had three years in a row with a middle of the road QB and an aging WR without success. They could win a SB but the oddsmakers say they won't. Players can't play forever and when something hasn't worked for years it would be prudent to go a new route. That's MY opinion. If you don't like my opinions that's your prerogative but I have the right to express them no matter how much they differ from yours.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2019, 01:19 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote:  If you don't like my opinions that's your prerogative but I have the right to express them no matter how much they differ from yours.

Now I am a little confused.  I thought the way message boards worked was that anyone was entitled to any opinion, but once you stated that opinion anyone else was free to post information or arguments to prove it wrong.

Not sure when "disagreeing with you" turned into "taking away your rights".
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2019, 12:34 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I normally agree with you Racer, but not this time. AJ is a top 10 WR for certain.

I don’t disagree, but what I said he is a “fringe” top 10 WR, as his inability to stay on the field and his age is starting to become a factor.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2019, 06:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: OBJ
Antonio Brown 
Deandre Hopkins
Michael Thomas
Tyreek Hill
Adam Thielen
Davante Adams
TY Hilton
Julio Jones
Stefan Diggs

That's 10 WRs that I would list at or near the top of the NFL right now, and AJ would be at or near the bottom of that list.  We are blinded by the fact that he is our best WR but he is not a top 5 WR in the NFL any more.  He is likely a fringe top 10, as I said.  

I’d say Green is still better than Diggs, Hilton and Thielen. He is sitting around Adams’ level, so comfortably top 10 in my mind. The injuries are starting to pile up, though, you are correct.

To touch on the topic of this thread, I would despise this trade. I am not a Haskins fan whatsoever and I think he is a late first round prospect at best. The only QB I’d 100% for sure go after is Murray. If Lock was there at 11, I’d consider him. However, in regard to Haskins, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is there at 11, or if he slips into the 20’s.
Reply/Quote