Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade McCarron tomorrow!!!
Mikey boy would rather take a comp pick and waste it that way...

[Image: death_curse.jpg]
Reply/Quote
McCarron isn't going anywhere. There's a 92% chance Dalton will be lost for the season against the Jags. AJ is needed now more than ever.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Bungles are bungling the whole Mccaron thing. Who would have thought?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 10:48 AM)jj22 Wrote: McCarron isn't going anywhere. There's a 92% chance Dalton will be lost for the season against the Jags. AJ is needed now more than ever.

Wait, youre still holding out hope that this season is going to amount to something?  Hilarious
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
The market is set, Jimmy G got a 2nd and most feel he is a better prospect than McCaron so your trading McCaron for what a 3rd or 4th? Then you have the minor issue of needing a back up QB the rest of the year. Nah sorry but at this point just hold on to him, it really isn't worth it anymore.
Reply/Quote
This season is still salvageable with a decent Olineman. Hope Brown doesn't go with business as usual. There are a lot of season ticket holders watching this deadline carefully, I'm sure...
Reply/Quote
Trade the Browns Marvin and AJM for all their second round picks.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 11:09 AM)Au165 Wrote: The market is set, Jimmy G got a 2nd and most feel he is a better prospect than McCaron so your trading McCaron for what a 3rd or 4th? Then you have the minor issue of needing a back up QB the rest of the year. Nah sorry but at this point just hold on to him, it really isn't worth it anymore.

the Niners is a borderline 1st. 95 percent chance Mccarron loses his eligibility arbitration hearing we can get an early to mid 2nd next year if we want. and draft or sign a backup. or maybe we like Driskel alot.
Reply/Quote
I'm down with trading McCarron. At this point, I don't care to whom, but only if what we get back helps the team RIGHT AWAY. The only exception is if we get a 2nd round (or higher) draft pick.

With that said, we all know it ain't happening, soooooooo ...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I was more interested in trading McCarron when I thought this team was competitive.

At this point let's bring in new coaches and have a flat-out competition.
Reply/Quote
Why are people under the impression that this staff and front office see the Oline as an issue? Did we not win this past Sunday?

They're fine with it. The players are fine. The Oline coaching is fine. We just need to play better.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 08:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: If Driskell is not healed, McCarron will not be traded. Do you really think we will go into the rest of the season with no backup for Andy, who is running for his life on every play? Besides, even if McCarron was traded, it would not be to a Division rival....

Do you really think it would matter if Andy was to go down? We would still be a below average team still.. so do we really need a good backup?? So are you saying we are a better team than the Patriots?? Bc obviously they don't care about having a great back up QB.

Take a 2nd round pick and Hogan for McCarron.. done deal
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 11:09 AM)Au165 Wrote: The market is set, Jimmy G got a 2nd and most feel he is a better prospect than McCaron so your trading McCaron for what a 3rd or 4th? Then you have the minor issue of needing a back up QB the rest of the year. Nah sorry but at this point just hold on to him, it really isn't worth it anymore.

The browns are offering a second round pick! Trust me I know. Pm if you have direct questions.
Reply/Quote
The only real suitor are the Browns.

I'd rather not even have the possibility of them getting a stable starter, even though a second is tempting.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 12:59 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: The only real suitor are the Browns.

I'd rather not even have the possibility of them getting a stable starter, even though a second is tempting.

A 2nd round draft pick of the Browns is equivalent to a late first round pick. Just sayin'.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 12:59 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: The only real suitor are the Browns.

AJM ain't taking anybody anywhere. 

I can't even imagine why the Browns would even make such a trade.  What would be the point? 

They will have their choice of QB's in next year's draft when they once again have the first pick.  Maybe the next time around, they won't be too smart to take the next franchise QB again, like they were too smart to take Watson or Wentz.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Since Jarvis Landry just became available would you trade Mccarron for him and try to work out a deal that way? I know we need more help than just a WR, but he’s a legitimate #2 that can get open.
Reply/Quote
Bengals once again turned down a significant Trade offer for McCarron. Per Shefty

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 05:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bengals once again turned down a significant Trade offer for McCarron. Per Shefty

Got a link?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 05:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: Got a link?

They actually didn't turn it down, they missed the deadline. Bungled.....

Reply/Quote