Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Targets
(06-24-2022, 05:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For some reason Preston Williams name just doesn't resonate with me. What teams has he played on so I can remember?

Nice on correcting Perriman's name for us. Had a mesh between Rashod Bateman and Breshad Perriman lol

Or is that another Perriman on Tampa J24 was talking about is the question?

Westbrook is my hope. We should sign him before Mayfield has a chance to be interested. 

The Browns are really shitting on Mayfield. This is why they are a bad organization, look at the way they are treating the QB they
drafted for heck sake. Won't even let him find another team lol
Williams was originally a 5 star prospect coming out of HS and at one point was going to Tennessee. He was so intriguing , not only because of his 6’5 height, but because he had nice coordination for a dude as huge as himself (alah Tee Higgins). He played at Colorado State and was undrafted - I believe 2019 or 2020 - and I felt he had pretty great upside relative to the typical fate or UDFA wr’s. If you get a chance , check out some tape on YouTube of him. He has shown that he obviously belongs in the NFL when on the field , and he was on his way to being the best WR on the team (albeit not saying much considering the Dolphins corps at the time ), and statistically was -I believe - before getting injured. He had a few drops his rookie year , but dude was starting and producing as an undrafted FA …and you couldn’t help but notice him out there with his size. I’ve probably rambled too much about him already , because he’s probably not available . I only mentioned him because of the additions they’ve made at the position. Odds aren’t exactly in his favor to show out, but for a young player who hasn’t yet popped, there’s still a chance he could end up a diamond in the rough type of guy - to a lesser extent like how Joe Horn did years prior. ***sorry for the long post lol .
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2022, 06:57 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: Williams was originally a 5 star prospect coming out of HS and at one point was going to Tennessee.   He was so intriguing ,  not only because of his 6’5 height, but because he had nice coordination for a dude as huge as himself (alah Tee Higgins).  He played at Colorado State and was undrafted - I believe 2019 or 2020 - and I felt he had pretty great upside relative to the typical fate or UDFA wr’s.   If you get a chance , check out some tape on YouTube of him.    He has shown that he obviously belongs in the NFL when on the field , and he was on his way to being the best WR on the team (albeit not saying much considering the Dolphins corps at the time ), and statistically was -I believe - before getting injured.   He had a few drops his rookie year , but dude was starting and producing as an undrafted FA …and you couldn’t help but notice him out there with his size.  I’ve probably rambled too much about him already , because he’s probably not available .  I only mentioned him because of the additions they’ve made at the position.  Odds aren’t exactly in his favor to show out, but for a young player who hasn’t yet popped, there’s still a chance he could end up a diamond in the rough type of guy - to a lesser extent like how Joe Horn did years prior.  ***sorry for the long post lol .

Nah, I needed it lol

Sounds like an intriguing player and somebody I would be interested in. We need size behind Higgins more than another Slot 
WR anyways. I knew nothing about Preston Williams and now I do and I will watch some youtube vids of his now.

Thanks Dr.Z  Cool
Reply/Quote
Another guy I thought of today Ashtyn Davis FS from the Jets former 3rd rd pick. If Bates is traded then he would make sense in a trade. Former 3rd Rd pick who has the Necessary skills to play single high safety.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 09:30 PM)J24 Wrote: Another guy I thought  of today Ashtyn Davis FS from the Jets former 3rd rd pick. If Bates is traded then he would make sense in a trade. Former 3rd Rd pick who has the  Necessary skills to play single high safety.

Good thought J24. Davis has experience in the NFL which is valuable. Rookies are rookies no matter how talented they are.
Reply/Quote