Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade anyone?
Tyler Boyd, WR, KR, Great Slot Receiver.
My suggestion is to offer him for a 5th rounder / 3 provisional to performance.
This is NO slight on the mans ability. In point of fact he is a VERY valuable player.
So with the amount of talent on this team they can let him go be productive on another team and still GAIN from the trade.
Just saying!

GO BENGALS! Tongue
Reply/Quote
Wait, a 5th round? That's it...

Eh.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
A 2d Round pick who is showing strong signs of being ready to start as the #2 WR on your team for a 5th Rounder? No.

How do you justify this?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Trading a perfectly good player, for a late round pick? No, thank you.

If anything, the Bengals should be looking to trade for a decent Offensive Tackle.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2018, 06:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Trading a perfectly good player, for a late round pick?  No, thank you.

If anything, the Bengals should be looking to trade for a decent Offensive Tackle.

This.

Think Boyd might just blow up this year too, in his prime and is no longer raw, great hands and quickness
and is just getting really crisp in his routes. I hate to even say this cause i love the guy but with how our
young Ends are looking Dunlap would get great interest in a trade.

Don't want to do it though, i like Dunlap way too much and want him here for many more years.
Reply/Quote
Why we trading him again. ?
Reply/Quote
Jwayne...C'mon man!
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2018, 06:27 PM)jwayne Wrote: Tyler Boyd, WR, KR, Great Slot Receiver.
My suggestion is to offer him for a 5th rounder / 3 provisional to performance.
This is NO slight on the mans ability. In point of fact he is a VERY valuable player.
So with the amount of talent on this team they can let him go be productive on another team and still GAIN from the trade.
Just saying!

GO BENGALS! Tongue

Trade the only other WR on the roster who has had 50+ catches in a season not named AJ Green? No thanks.
Boyd is set to become the TJ Houshmandzadeh to Green's Chad Johnson.

No matter what is done, the Bengals will live or die with the right side of their OL.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Hard to generate much trade interest when literally hundreds of players will be hitting the streets in under two weeks, except for those rare few who have a glaring open spot. And it's even a rarer few that have enough depth to trade away one of their top players.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Just what we need to win this season ,a late round draft pick NEXT season . And just exactly do you have in mind for next year's 5th round pick to replace him? Oh, a player to be named later . Geeez! Why didn't they do this last year? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2018, 07:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This.

Think Boyd might just blow up this year too, in his prime and is no longer raw, great hands and quickness
and is just getting really crisp in his routes. I hate to even say this cause i love the guy but with how our

Don't want to do it though, i like Dunlap way too much and want him here for many more years.

I'm with you on Boyd. I'm not sure what happened to him last year, but dude was solid as a rookie. He's shown enough to make them cut LaFell. Trading him makes zero sense.

I haven't seen enough from the ends to consider trading Dunlap either.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Apologies, I forgot that he was THAT PRODUCTIVE. However,make it a 2nd round / provisional.
I don't care. The over abundance of talent in the WR position make sense to me.
Erickson is an OUTSTANDING possession receiver and this will make targets.
I believe this would be a good move. IF it helps the salary cap EH?
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2018, 08:09 PM)jason Wrote: I'm with you on Boyd. I'm not sure what happened to him last year, but dude was solid as a rookie. He's shown enough to make them cut LaFell. Trading him makes zero sense.

:andy:

Go BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2018, 07:14 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Trade the only other WR on the roster who has had 50+ catches in a season not named AJ Green? No thanks.
Boyd is set to become the TJ Houshmandzadeh to Green's Chad Johnson.

No matter what is done, the Bengals will live or die with the right side of their OL.

Simply put YES. 
Too much talent. I think they were giving him punt returns to show what he can do....
It would be a good shopping tool.

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2018, 07:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This.

Trade Dunlap for a premier RT ?
Reply/Quote
We could always trade Tate for a 1st
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2018, 06:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Trading a perfectly good player, for a late round pick?  No, thank you.

Right, trading for a good RT ?  perhaps 

Trading Boyd for a 5th rounder ? ummm no
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2018, 09:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We could always trade Tate for a 1st

Need to make it two 1st or we are being robbed blind! BLIND I say!
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2018, 09:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right, trading for a good RT ?  perhaps 

Trading Boyd for a 5th rounder ? ummm no

Just thinking about that, takes me way back to an old episode of SNL.  Back when Dana Carvey played as G HW Bush..

"Trading Boyd, for a late round pick?  Nah, not gonna do it.  We got too much time and energy invested in Tyler.  Ol' Tyler, he's getting ready to emerge on the scene, you know.  Trade him?  Naw, can't do it.  Wouldn't be prudent, at this juncture.."   LOL

(please, no one confuse this as a political post. It was purely a comedic reference)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2018, 08:09 PM)jason Wrote: I'm with you on Boyd. I'm not sure what happened to him last year, but dude was solid as a rookie. He's shown enough to make them cut LaFell. Trading him makes zero sense.

Me neither, love the upside it was just a more realistic thought if they did emerge that would get us something of value.

Dunlap would have a lot of trade value.

(08-20-2018, 09:24 PM)jorev5 Wrote: Trade Dunlap for a premier RT ?

Thats what i was thinking at that second, just still do not know about it.

I like Dunlap tons, very underrated i still believe and younger than people would think.
Reply/Quote