Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade down mock.
Miami falls in love with burrow and trades up. We get 3 1st round picks and one of their 2nd round picks.

5. Tua tagovailoa: get our qb of the future.

18: aj epenesa: one of the best pass rushers in this class falls to us. How we like our des too as 6”6 280. Our Dunlap replacement as our dline rebuild begins to take place.

27: javon kinlaw: continuing with the dline replacement, the best dt in the class(imo) we get our geno replacement right as geno is starting to slow down

33: mekhi becton: our left or right tackle of the future, guy is insanely lengthily and will be a stud tackle for years.

39: Tyler buadasz: a great interior olineman that should immodestly take over the rg spot.

65: hamsah nasirdileen: good safety who replaces Williams but can also play lber as well. Part of that new wave of safety/lber hybrid

97: paddy fisher: just a lber built to play football. Immersive human being who has the natural athleticism to drop into coverage, man or zone, with ease.

129: Jordan brooks: the lber overhaul continues with a good backup lber who will backup all 3 spots

160: Benito Jones: a big 320+ run stuffing dt who dosent move like it, much more athletic than given credit for.

192: quintet Cepheus: a speedy decent route runner to fill out wr room
Reply/Quote
I like the draft I'm not the big fan of fisher and Brooks will likely take a year to transition from the Big12 to the NFL.

I just don't think Tua will be there at 5 either the Chargers or Panthers are gonna give up picks to jump to 3 or 4 over the Dolphins.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2020, 07:58 PM)Synric Wrote: I like the draft I'm not the big fan of fisher and Brooks will likely take a year to transition from the Big12 to the NFL.

I just don't think Tua will be there at 5 either the Chargers or Panthers are gonna give up picks to jump to 3 or 4 over the Dolphins.

U don’t like paddy? Why not? I like him especially there in the 4th. He’s just that hard nosed run stopping lber but can also cover. He’s Rey malalugas size but can pass cover
Reply/Quote
Eh, not a fan of the trade down scenario. IF anything I'd rather see them trade up in to the 2nd and 3rd rounds with their lower picks.

Also, I'm not really a fan of Tua. I've never been a fan of guys that tend to play their worst games against the best competition, and he's done that in the past.

His injury history is alarming.
Reply/Quote
Eh. Not a paddy fisher fan like brooks tho. Good players tho
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 11:58 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Eh. Not a paddy fisher fan like brooks tho. Good players tho

Why ppl hating on paddy?
Reply/Quote
wow, what a mess this mock is. Can you at least spend enough time on players that you can get half of their names spelled correctly?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2020, 05:32 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Why ppl hating on paddy?

He’s nick vigil all over again he’s a middle
Round role player we need a stud to compliment Pratt for the future.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2020, 05:29 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: He’s nick vigil all over again he’s a middle
Round role player we need a stud to compliment Pratt for the future.

He is a stud, much more than Murray who lacks any instincts whatsoever
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2020, 10:45 PM)Jpoore Wrote: He is a stud, much more than Murray who lacks any instincts whatsoever

Paddy Fisher is just a huge unathletic downhill linebacker in a run heavy big 12 that is very rarely asked to cover.

But the point is moot considering he is returning to school.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2020, 11:33 PM)Synric Wrote: Paddy Fisher is just a huge unathletic downhill linebacker in a run heavy big 12 that is very rarely asked to cover.

But the point is moot considering he is returning to school.

On 104 pass coverage snaps, his pass coverage grade was elite last year. Can’t wait to see another year.
Reply/Quote