Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade for Elijah Moore
Would be an absolute steal, he’s not being used right with the jets. Talented player.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 08:37 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Would be an absolute steal, he’s not being used right with the jets. Talented player.

This isn't Madden.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 08:37 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Would be an absolute steal, he’s not being used right with the jets. Talented player.

Do we have any idea what they're asking for? How do we know it would be a steal? 
Reply/Quote
One of the reason our team is so good is because the unit with the most talent is the most unselfish WR room in the NFL. And you want to bring a player into that room that is whining & complaining about his own personal stats at the same time his team is experiencing solid success for the first time in years?

Reply/Quote
This guy would complain about not seeing enough targets with Boyd and Higgins ahead of him

a real loser
Reply/Quote

I thought your other thread says depend on Mixon and the run game.... I'm confused.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 09:46 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This guy would complain about not seeing enough targets with Boyd and Higgins ahead of him

a real loser

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 09:46 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This guy would complain about not seeing enough targets with Boyd and Higgins ahead of him

a real loser

Now if you are Prime TO and a mofo ain’t passing to you ok…complain

But i don’t think he’s good enough to be mad at a young QB not giving it to him
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 10:08 PM)Housh Wrote: Now if you are Prime TO and a mofo ain’t passing to you ok…complain

especially when the 2 guys ahead of him are better
Reply/Quote
Jets fans all seem to agree with the guy. When he's had opportunity, he's done pretty well. He's literally gotten 1 target over the last few weeks. Yes; I know he didn't play in one of those games... But the fact remains. One target in damn near a month. Is he handling the situation well? No... But dude would be a problem for opposing defenses if he were here.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

No.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 10:08 PM)Housh Wrote: Now if you are Prime TO and a mofo ain’t passing to you ok…complain

He only played 11 games his rookie season and still led his team in receiving yards and receiving touchdowns.

The Jets haven't had a WR have 1,000+ yards since 2015. They have only had 1 800+ yard season from a WR in the last 4 seasons. Their QB currently has 3 TDs and 5 INTs this season in 5 games and a career 12 TDs/16 INTs in 18 career games with only 4 career 250+ yard games and 1 300+ yard game.

Some situations it's impossible to ever become good enough.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Jets should at least attempt to scheme him open. I agree 1 target over a few weeks is insane if your as talented as people think he is.

At the very least he should of received some screen opportunities.

Not sure if I would take a flier on him but he is talented.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Get Pryor back. Give them a 7th rounder.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 09:48 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Get Pryor back. Give them a 7th rounder.

So we think a guy with 182 preseason yards here, that the coaches decide to waive...that is on Jacksonville's roster...and doesn't have a single catch on the season is worth trading for to increase Chase's production?

Or would we get him and have him take up a roster spot here, not play, then get waived again when Chase comes back.

I think they'll roll with Mike Thomas as the #3.

And other people want Elijah Moore who complains about targets in NY. He'd be a #4/5 here when healthy.
Reply/Quote

[Image: d18e778c5d8d9345272b6b3bb3e1f47f--randy-...quotes.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 08:38 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: This isn't Madden.

I'd have already acquired Bradley Chubb and Saquon Barkley by now if it were. Bates III would have landed Barkley along with a couple number 1 picks, salary cap stuff be damned!
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 09:45 PM)casear2727 Wrote: One of the reason our team is so good is because the unit with the most talent is the most unselfish WR room in the NFL.  And you want to bring a player into that room that is whining & complaining about his own personal stats at the same time his team is experiencing solid success for the first time in years?

Yeah, was for it initially until I found out why Moore is wanting a trade. He is on a winning team for heck sake.

Screams selfish player. I want Terrace Marshall who is just as talented and has chemistry with Joe.
Reply/Quote
Attitude of a diva with the skills of a #5 WR.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 02:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, was for it initially until I found out why Moore is wanting a trade. He is on a winning team for heck sake.

Screams selfish player. I want Terrace Marshall who is just as talented and has chemistry with Joe.

I just wonder why Marshall's stats are so bad. I don't really watch Carolina though.
Reply/Quote