Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade for Elijah Moore
(10-31-2022, 02:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I just wonder why Marshall's stats are so bad. I don't really watch Carolina though.

Terrible QB play...
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 02:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Terrible QB play...

nah

he's just not very good. Robbie Anderson and Curtis Samuel had to deal with bad qb play in carolina, and they still played decent
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 02:38 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: nah

he's just not very good. Robbie Anderson and Curtis Samuel had to deal with bad qb play in carolina, and they still played decent

He had 87 yards yesterday against the Falcons...

I sure would like to see what Marshall could do with Burrow while Chase is out and with what we have over
staying pat. Burrow and Marshall know each other and he is a big target like Tee. What is your solution Frank?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 03:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He had 87 yards yesterday against the Falcons...

woah, I guess that means he's good now...
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 03:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: woah, I guess that means he's good now...

Doesn't mean he isn't very good either, I know the Falcons secondary is bad but it doesn't mean Terrace Marshall is bad.

I don't even get what you are arguing about. Just stay pat at WR is your argument I guess...
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 03:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Doesn't mean he isn't very good either, I know the Falcons secondary is bad but it doesn't mean Terrace Marshall is bad.

I don't even get what you are arguing about. Just stay pat at WR is your argument I guess...

yea. unless the bengals have the inside info that jamarr is out for the entire year. Then at that point you gotta get somebody better than Marshall
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 03:52 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: yea. unless the bengals have the inside info that jamarr is out for the entire year. Then at that point you gotta get somebody better than Marshall

Jerry Jeudy would be ideal, but he hasn't played with Burrow like Marshall has which is something to consider.
Reply/Quote
There are just no wide receivers available worth while to pick up that would be any better than what we have available.The best option in this situation obviously,is a trade.And not just any trade,but a quality upgrade, which I know would be very costly,but,if it were up to me I would do it in a heartbeat.Stefon Diggs,for example.

Like I said it wouldn’t be cheap.We all know,or should know,that with Mike Brown at the helm,that isn’t going to happen.So,just live with it,and hope for the best because I don’t believe they’ll bring anyone in,or do a trade.

On the bright side,we still have Joe Burrow as our Quarterback,and with him in charge,and our excellent defense,we’ll always have a chance.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 04:02 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: There are just no wide receivers available worth while to pick up that would be any better than what we have available.The best option in this situation obviously,is a trade.And not just any trade,but a quality upgrade, which I know would be very costly,but,if it were up to me I would do it in a heartbeat.Stefon Diggs,for example.

Like I said it wouldn’t be cheap.We all know,or should know,that with Mike Brown at the helm,that isn’t going to happen.So,just live with it,and hope for the best because I don’t believe they’ll bring anyone in,or do a trade.

On the bright side,we still have Joe Burrow as our Quarterback,and with him in charge,and our excellent defense,we’ll always have a chance.

are you saying to trade for Diggs?
Reply/Quote