Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade?
Being realistic, who do you want to trade up for or trade back and still get in RD1?

I personally do not see the need to trade up unless someone is on a landslide like Jack or Bosa. Trading back for the right deal we could still get a DT (Butler or Billings), WR (Thomas or Fuller), OL (Kelly) or even a DB (Apple, Jackson, Joseph).

Thoughts?

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
Reply/Quote
Trade back and grab Kelly. I'd love to pick up some extra 2nd or maybe 3rd rounders. This is a very deep class at a lot of positions.

That said I doubt we do trade back, and we definitely won't trade up.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 03:09 PM)TheWhoDeyKid Wrote: Being realistic, who do you want to trade up for or trade back and still get in RD1?

I personally do not see the need to trade up unless someone is on a landslide like Jack or Bosa.  Trading back for the right deal we could still get a DT (Butler or Billings), WR (Thomas or Fuller), OL (Kelly) or even a DB (Apple, Jackson, Joseph).  

Thoughts?

If we traded back and got Billings, Kelly, Thomas, Joseph, Jackson or Apple i would be ecstatic.

Trading back is always ideal for me but i wouldn't risk it if Billings or Kelly were there myself, i would just take one of 'em.
Reply/Quote
I agree on the real value being in the second and third rounds in this draft. There are always some dumb teams out there who are dying to get back into the first round to get someone and 24 is a pretty solid spot where the top of the 2nd round teams might give up something pretty good of value to hop up and draft again. I'm all for trading back. The draft has become more about grabbing as many lottery tickets as you can possibly get.
Reply/Quote
Depends on the Bengals board which we are not privy to. Bengals did not trade back when Eifert was there, picking him instantly, because they liked the value. Yes, I think trading back makes sense, but not if you like a certain player.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you really like a kid early, that fifth year option is a reason to stay in the first.
Reply/Quote
If Paxton Lynch goes early, we might be in a good spot. There's all the talk of Connor Cook and even Hackenburg going in the first round. The 5th year option is tempting with rookie QBs. I know Minnesota said they wanted Teddy in the first because of that option. I could see us trading back because someone really wants to move up and get a QB.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Trade back and get Kelly and Thomas.

I'd be............

[Image: 45630543.png]
Reply/Quote
Trade up for Doctson! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote