Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading back in the 1st round to get more talent.
(04-26-2018, 07:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I think that I agree with some of the others, the Bengals should be looking to package some of those late picks to trade up in the 2nd.  11 players aren't going to make the roster, anyway.
We can do both. 

It's about good draft position. If we can get the guys we want by moving back and picking up another early pick or two.
And
Package some later picks for an earlier pick. 

It would be a win, win 
Reply/Quote
I’d rather trade up. It’s doubtful all 11 picks make the roster. We don’t need to expand it to 13-14 picks.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 07:48 PM)livebythe10 Wrote: We can do both. 

It's about good draft position. If we can get the guys we want by moving back and picking up another early pick or two.
And
Package some later picks for an earlier pick. 

It would be a win, win 

Possibly, but the Bengals have already traded back.  To see them do it twice would be somewhat of an anomaly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 07:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Possibly, but the Bengals have already traded back.  To see them do it twice would be somewhat of an anomaly.

I believe 2004 was the only time we did something like that.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote