Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading for Trent Williams
The Patriots, according to Washington media, offered their 2020 1st round pick for Willimas....and were turned down.

Now turning that offer down may end up being foolish on Washington's part but there ain't no way the Bengals are going to offer a 1st round pick or the equivalent player. Williams may save the life of Andy Dalton but he isn't going to get us to the Super Bowl this year.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 02:18 PM)pally Wrote: The Patriots, according to Washington media, offered their 2020 1st round pick for Willimas....and were turned down.

Now turning that offer down may end up being foolish on Washington's part but there ain't no way the Bengals are going to offer a 1st round pick or the equivalent player.  Williams may save the life of Andy Dalton but he isn't going to get us to the Super Bowl this year.

I guess Washington is picking the Patriots to win the Super Bowl this year. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
That would be a bold move. Bengals don't make bold moves.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 02:18 PM)pally Wrote: The Patriots, according to Washington media, offered their 2020 1st round pick for Willimas....and were turned down.

Now turning that offer down may end up being foolish on Washington's part but there ain't no way the Bengals are going to offer a 1st round pick or the equivalent player.  Williams may save the life of Andy Dalton but he isn't going to get us to the Super Bowl this year.

They're nuts for turning that down.  There's zero chance I'd give a first for a guy his age with his health issues.  He's a fine player that's probably better that anybody on our line, but I would;dn't give more than a 3rd for him.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 03:07 PM)samhain Wrote: They're nuts for turning that down.  There's zero chance I'd give a first for a guy his age with his health issues.  He's a fine player that's probably better that anybody on our line, but I would;dn't give more than a 3rd for him.

The issue is his contract also, he is not signed long term and he wants more money?

I would be shocked if Pats offered a 1st round pick, that would be stupid and BB is no stupid.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
New England reporters are saying it isn't true.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote