Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Wayans, just gtfo
Back on IR. Paid thief. Didn’t like the signing and have hated it ever since. Right up there with Antonio Bryant. Cut this turd already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hope he gets better but let's call him what he is. A wasted roster space.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Enjoy that tasty apple lol
Reply/Quote
Trae free money waynes. He’s counting his money as he walks into the trainers room complaining about his Achilles holding his arm.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 04:45 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Back on IR.  Paid thief.  Didn’t like the signing and have hated it ever since.  Right up there with Antonio Bryant.  Cut this turd already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cutting him now he keeps all the money... might as well see if we get anything out of him
Reply/Quote
Waynes was pretty durable when he was a Viking. Didn't miss more than 2 games in a season.
But man, as a Bengal, he's had terrible durability. Already going to miss (at least) 6 games this season after not playing at all last year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I didnt know there was a 5th Wayans brother...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
there is still one spot on the 53. I assume that spot will go to a corner but since they put Hill on the PS it seems logical that someone else is still to be signed. How many more times this season will they cut and re-sign Drue Chrisman?

maybe he is an option

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Trey Flowers is an interesting option
Reply/Quote
Oof
Reply/Quote
Certainly not Waynes World. Certainly not excellent....

[Image: tumblr_ly5wrfvnll1rn95k2o1_250.gif]

Bummer he has been injured so much.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I was never that enthused with the signing to begin with.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
The idea that he just decided to get hurt is just stupid.. you can be unhappy that he has been unable to play but football is football.. sometimes a player and their injuries linger.. He had been a healthy start in 92% of his starts the prior 3 years at Minn... bad luck yes.. but why at age 27 or so when he signed would he just say ok im done playing and act hurt?
Reply/Quote
We are playing lions, ravens, jets might be a sneaky roster move to add a oline player.
Reply/Quote
It definitely sucks but it is what it is at this point and I'd just let him sit and hopefully he can get back after the bye. I think Apple was improving his play but I'd definitely look into Trey Flowers because we are probably one more injury to the secondary to being in real trouble. If this defense starts to decline it's play we are gonna really start to struggle. But if Flowers is worth picking up I see him going to a team with more legitimate superbowl aspirations.
Reply/Quote
After a while, some players just want to earn the $$$ without the play. Yep, yep, yep.
Reply/Quote
We signed a lot of free agents over the last couple years. One of them was bound to flop.

We've gotten excellent returns on DJ Reader, Mike Hilton, Riley Reiff and several others though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Short term hopefully he can come back from IR and contribute. Apple isn’t good and hopefully this team can make a run at a playoff spot and Wayne’s might help. I won’t criticize the Bengals if Wayne’s doesn’t work out. I’ve criticized the Bengals my whole life for not trying to make the team better I’m thrilled they have actually been aggressive in free agency and with trades. So far Hendricks, Reader, Hilton, Awuzie, Hill, and Reiff have been major contributors.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 06:31 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: It definitely sucks but it is what it is at this point and I'd just let him sit and hopefully he can get back after the bye. I think Apple was improving his play but I'd definitely look into Trey Flowers because we are probably one more injury to the secondary to being in real trouble. If this defense starts to decline it's play we are gonna really start to struggle. But if Flowers is worth picking up I see him going to a team with more legitimate superbowl aspirations.

IDK, he coulda just stayed in Seattle; as they've always been a contender. Seems playing time is more important to him at this point. Kid's only 26; I don't he's at the point in his career where he's ready to mail it in. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 07:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK, he coulda just stayed in Seattle; as they've always been a contender. Seems playing time is more important to him at this point. Kid's only 26; I don't he's at the point in his career where he's ready to mail it in. 

Yeah I meant that as the team who thinks they are a legitimate superbowl contender might pay a little more than the Bengals. But if it is playing time then yeah that might work out here but if everyone stays healthy and Waynes comes back then he might find himself in a similar situation. I'm fine with Apple filling in for Waynes but if Awuzie or Hilton get hurt and we have Apple and Phillips our secondary becomes very suspect.
Reply/Quote