Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Wayans, just gtfo
(10-15-2021, 04:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bad spending habits and bad investments are the cause of that. Anyone on this planet should be able to live the rest of their lives off an NFL rookie contract. 

Yet something like 85% can't.  I am just saying that there is a massive miscalculation on how they should prepare for their lives post football.  I have empathy for people that lack that education.  I wish the NFL had a more substantial pension program like a social security that helped protect these  players from poor personal finance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 01:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Study; there will be a quiz later
As promised your quiz, No cheating:

Give the first name for each:

1. FLOWERS (Bengals newly signed DB)

2. CASON (Former Bengal RB)

3. WALKER (Former Raven's CB killed in motorcycle accident 2016)

4. HENDRICKSON (Bengal DE)

5. HILL (Bengal Rookie Olineman)

6. TURNER (FA bfine wanted and Current Steeler Olineman)

7. WAYNES (Bengals often injured CB)

8. HOPKINS (Bengal Center)

9 BOSTON (Current FA Safety and bfine fav)

10. Name this Character:

[Image: MV5BYTg1ZDE0NGUtNTg2Yy00ZmE1LWEzZGItNTRh...@._V1_.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 05:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As promised your quiz, No cheating:

Give the first name for each:

1. FLOWERS (Bengals newly signed DB)

2. CASON (Former Bengal RB)

3. WALKER (Former Raven's CB killed in motorcycle accident 2016)

4. HENDRICKSON (Bengal DE)

5. HILL (Bengal Rookie Olineman)

6. TURNER (FA bfine wanted and Current Steeler Olineman)

7. WAYNES (Bengals often injured CB)

8. HOPKINS (Bengal Center)

9 BOSTON (Current FA Safety and bfine fav)

10. Name this Character:

[Image: MV5BYTg1ZDE0NGUtNTg2Yy00ZmE1LWEzZGItNTRh...@._V1_.jpg]

[Image: cef3e9e835c0405638ce89e2d90ffe1a.jpg]

Who dis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 07:17 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Short term hopefully he can come back from IR and contribute. Apple isn’t good and hopefully this team can make a run at a playoff spot and Wayne’s might help. I won’t criticize the Bengals if Wayne’s doesn’t work out. I’ve criticized the Bengals my whole life for not trying to make the team better I’m thrilled they have actually been aggressive in free agency and with trades. So far Hendricks, Reader, Hilton, Awuzie, Hill, and Reiff have been major contributors.

Yup! Hopefully Brown doesn't shy away from big name FA’s because of this one example out of many. The same reason why I’m not bashing them. They got a heck of a lot more right than wrong this time around. That excellent for this organization. And if he gets healthy down the stretch that’s even better.

I’m frustrated he’s injured again, but I’m sure he is too. I hope.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 08:54 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup! Hopefully Brown doesn't shy away from big name FA’s because of this one example out of many. The same reason why I’m not bashing them. They got a heck of a lot more right than wrong this time around. That excellent for this organization. And if he gets healthy down the stretch that’s even better.

I’m frustrated he’s injured again, but I’m sure he is too. I hope.

we got the "trae trey train" in full gear with Tre Flowers replacing trae waynes and possibly starting trey hill next to trey hopkins and practicing against trey hendrickson. So im assuming trey or trae was an uber popular name some 25 yrs ago? and we almost signed that guard Trae Turner.   
Reply/Quote