Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Waynes-Injury update
(08-17-2020, 11:20 AM)Au165 Wrote: ...a call to Kirkpatrick wouldn’t be a bad idea for depth at this point.

Yep, bring in Snacks and Dre.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 05:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep, bring in Snacks and Dre.

I just looked it up, and Anarumo was the DBs coach in NY the year they traded Harrison to Detroit for a mere 5th round pick. That was a serious firesale, shocking at the time, and indicated there must've been some kind of friction between Harrison and the coaching staff. I'd be pretty surprised if we signed him (even with Wren down). 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 05:38 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: I just looked it up, and Anarumo was the DBs coach in NY the year they traded Harrison to Detroit for a mere 5th round pick. That was a serious firesale, shocking at the time, and indicated there must've been some kind of friction between Harrison and the coaching staff. I'd be pretty surprised if we signed him (even with Wren down). 

Damn.

Thanks for that info, didn't know that. But with Lou being the Secondary coach I don't know if he had anything to do with that.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 05:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn.

Thanks for that info, didn't know that. But with Lou being the Secondary coach I don't know if he had anything to do with that.

I'm sure he didn't, but he'd know what was up. 

But I just did a few quick Google searches and I see nothing but positive things about Harrison. However, it looks like he was thinking about retirement at least as of the end of this past season. 
Reply/Quote
I found this interesting...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/17/robert-alford-out-for-year-with-torn-pectoral-muscle/

Not so sure about his return this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 11:26 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Trae Waynes doesn't realize it, but he just screwed this whole organization for years to come. Mike Brown will never sign any one from free agency again.

Yep, there goes anymore big free agency moves....This franchise is cursed. Probably another 3-13 or 2-14 season, yawn...
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 08:21 PM)Trademark Wrote: Yep, there goes anymore big free agency moves....This franchise is cursed. Probably another 3-13 or 2-14 season, yawn...

Go away.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 08:21 PM)Trademark Wrote: Yep, there goes anymore big free agency moves....This franchise is cursed. Probably another 3-13 or 2-14 season, yawn...

Wow, I would have never suspected that such a dedicated, and enthusiastic fan as you typically are, would simply write the team off after a single practice..  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

He was the 3rd best FA we picked up. Bringing in Reader and Bell could still pay off. Big time.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 08:39 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Go away.

Make me
Reply/Quote
We grossly overpaid for this guy and now he's gone for the year. This clown won't be coming back this season. They just say that to make us feel better. No chance he plays this season.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

We should give an award for the board member who is proudest of his victim card.

It is all some people live for.
Reply/Quote
I feel like Phillips will step up big time. I can't wait to see him get more snaps!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 08:14 AM)Takedown Wrote: I feel like Phillips will step up big time. I can't wait to see him get more snaps!

Same, I thought Phillips might of taken Waynes spot anyways. Phillips is a ballhawk, can tackle and cover.

He might take some chances but sometimes you have to.
Reply/Quote