Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Waynes cleared to practice...
Let's hope he can stay healthy and make a difference...

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/12/08/bengals-trae-waynes-cleared-practice-return-week-14-49ers/
Reply/Quote
It would be great if he can come back and contribute just a little. But to be honest I've lost all hope.

Here's to hoping Cheers
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
BIG yawn
I dont have any faith he can make it through a full game on top of being very rusty out there
I say play him on run downs only.
Reply/Quote
Well, he's definitely had enough time to heal...
Reply/Quote
Hope he doesn't injure himself before the game lol
Reply/Quote
Championship
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 05:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hope he doesn't injure himself before the game lol

I hope housh doesn't comment in here lol...
Reply/Quote
I just got word out of Paul brown stadium that Trae Waynes gripped a pencil too hard and injured his thumb and index finger. Game time decision
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 05:13 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I just got word out of Paul brown stadium that Trae Waynes gripped a pencil too hard and injured his thumb and index finger. Game time decision

Gust of wind knocked him over broke his tail bone
Reply/Quote
I heard he zipped up his fly to fast and got a bean above the frank. We got a bleeder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 05:48 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I heard he zipped up his fly to fast and got a bean above the frank.  We got a bleeder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"He was masturbating".......... Fun fact, the Actor that played Warren is the same actor who played Dan Dougherty on "Deadwood" You'd never know it was the same guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 09:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: "He was masturbating".......... Fun fact, the Actor that played Warren is the same actor who played Dan Dougherty on "Deadwood" You'd never know it was the same guy.

This blew my mind.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 04:08 PM)Tony Wrote: Let's hope he can stay healthy and make a difference...

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/12/08/bengals-trae-waynes-cleared-practice-return-week-14-49ers/

Trae's back?  The Bengals will definitely win out and win the division now!!
Reply/Quote
I know my neighbor's been a major dud of a signing, BUT if he plays as he did for the Vikes (I "get" to watch all their games), then he'll be a huge addition for the last part of the season. I know, if he can stay healthy, right?
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 07:32 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I know my neighbor's been a major dud of a signing, BUT if he plays as he did for the Vikes (I "get" to watch all their games), then he'll be a huge addition for the last part of the season. I know, if he can stay healthy, right?

Wild to me that Trae Waynes also has a place up in Montana with a neighbor who just happens to be a Bengals fan. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 09:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: "He was masturbating".......... Fun fact, the Actor that played Warren is the same actor who played Dan Dougherty on "Deadwood" You'd never know it was the same guy.

Bears an uncanny resemblance to Paul Alexander too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 08:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wild to me that Trae Waynes also has a place up in Montana with a neighbor who just happens to be a Bengals fan. Shocked

Got to love that.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 04:08 PM)Tony Wrote: Let's hope he can stay healthy and make a difference...

I almost feel like this is subtraction by addition.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 08:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wild to me that Trae Waynes also has a place up in Montana with a neighbor who just happens to be a Bengals fan. Shocked

Good to know that Bengals fans garbage cans can reach the front yards of players who even live in other states....    Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote