Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trae Waynes hurting again....
(10-07-2021, 06:18 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Waynes makes John Ross look like Cal Ripken…
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 07:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not to sound cliche, but hamstring injuries are like that. They don't really heal, as long as you try to keep using them to their fullest. It's sad, as the Bengals are going to have nearly $30M invested into this guy over the past two seasons, with literally nothing to show for it..

I don’t know about nothing. He’s gotta be in the Bengals record book for giving up the longest third down ever.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They could just be resting him too because he's just coming off a hammie...

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 06:18 PM)Trademark Wrote:

This is the morning equivalent of finding a turd in your coffee.  Awuzie is also listed as limited.  
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 07:29 PM)Spider Wrote: Can the team not just release him..
Not sure of his contract and what was guaranteed..
it almost seems like he doesnt want to work in Cincy and possibly play in the Nfl anymore
I dunno..Pure speculation on my part

if your on the roster day 1 of the season your contract is fully gaurenteed for the season i believe.   plus dead money from the next few years of his deal
Reply/Quote
You people are the worst, he went limited;he's do light practices the rest of the season but he will be there on GameDay..hamstring and or lower core injuries groin/hammy ect take a long time to heal-load management has always been the solution for those..

That has absolutely zero to do with being fragile;I hate it when people attack these guys or label them injury prone for things that's completely out of their control..
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 09:44 AM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: You people are the worst, he went limited;he's do light practices the rest of the season but he will be there on GameDay..hamstring and or lower core injuries groin/hammy ect take a long time to heal-load management has always been the solution for those..

That has absolutely zero to do with being fragile;I  hate it when people attack these guys or label them injury prone for things that's completely out of their control..

if hes not 100% is he a liability on the field   would it be better to hold him out till hes 100% defense is already playing well..
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 07:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not to sound cliche, but hamstring injuries are like that.  They don't really heal, as long as you try to keep using them to their fullest.

This

(10-08-2021, 12:04 AM)Wyche Wrote: They could just be resting him too because he's just coming off a hammie...

And this.

Especially if it was wet and rainy like it was down here.  Easy to aggravate a hamstring slipping on a wet field.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 10:34 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: Being fragile doesn't make someone a bozo. I get your frustration, but fragility is not a character flaw. He is probably more frustrated by his body than anyone on this board. 

Correct.

Fans that are frustrated are just wishing that money would have been spent elsewhere in hindsight (probably on OL).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Someone gift him some vitamins. Maybe some BROMELAIN supplements to help him heal quickly for good.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 10:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t know about nothing. He’s gotta be in the Bengals record book for giving up the lingers third down ever.

Panthers just got Gilmore for a 6th rounder...athough I know there are contract and injury issues with him too.
I agee with one of the posters here on the hammy...its a tricky and liguering injury. 
I just hope we get something out of him before he is likely released down the road..I can live with 5 M deadcap if we have a starter caliber CB (via Draft or FA) on other side from UZI. 
I think he needs a pick 6 against A Rod to get out of the funk.  
Reply/Quote
We can relax a bit both Waynes and Hopkins are dressed and practicing

Mixon, on the other hand, it not so assume he will be a no go on Sunday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Is the Trae Waynes signing just as bad or worse than the Antonio Bryant signing?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 08:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We have a potential out after this season. It will cost 5 mil in dead cap. We’ll see how the rest of the season goes, but at this point the team has to at least be considering it.

And I hope we draft a CB in the first couple rounds this year regardless what happens.

Nice post and feel the same. I liked Waynes but he has to play man. Damn nagging hammy injuries destroy lots of careers.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 12:15 PM)pally Wrote: We can relax a bit both Waynes and Hopkins are dressed and practicing

Mixon, on the other hand, it not so assume he will be a no go on Sunday

Thanks again Pally. Rock On

(10-08-2021, 03:36 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Is the Trae Waynes signing just as bad or worse than the Antonio Bryant signing?

Not even close, at least Waynes played a down for us so far.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 09:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not even close, at least Waynes played a down for us so far.

The Bengals are undefeated when Waynes suits up Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 09:40 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The Bengals are undefeated when Waynes suits up Ninja

Thazz right... Rock On
Reply/Quote
Cut him. EVen if he magically finishes the last 4 games of the season, cut him in the offseason
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 10:20 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This

And this.

Especially if it was wet and rainy like it was down here.  Easy to aggravate a hamstring slipping on a wet field.

Agreed those injuries suck. Pretty much ended Ken Griffey Jrs career. On a related note hopefully the money wasted thus far on Wayne’s won’t completely deter Mikey from getting future FA help(so far Hendrickson, Reader, Hilton and awuzie [sic] have been excellent) and hopefully extending Bates will happen soon.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote