Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Waynes pulls hamstring; questionable for Sunday
(10-11-2021, 09:31 PM)jason Wrote: He got smoked a time or two yesterday. I'm gonna go with ashTrae...

TrashTrae
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 09:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: TrashTrae

Trae Kirkpatrick
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Any vested veteran who was on a roster week 1 has had their contract guaranteed for the year, cutting him does nothing and is a short sighted reactionary statement.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 09:41 PM)jason Wrote: Trae Kirkpatrick

Nooice!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 09:44 PM)Au165 Wrote: Any vested veteran who was on a roster week 1 has had their contract guaranteed for the year, cutting him does nothing and is a short sighted reactionary statement.

I assumed that and I do believe that’s a great thing for these athletes in this day and age.

But it really stings when you sign a guy and has maybe 2 games under a large contract and he keeps finding ways to get hurt.

And before your brain goes in the direction: I don’t believe most players want to get hurt, but this guy really does raise an eyebrow.
Reply/Quote
Traemendous
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 09:44 PM)Au165 Wrote: Any vested veteran who was on a roster week 1 has  had their contract guaranteed for the year, cutting him does nothing and is a short sighted reactionary statement.

'Tis true, but he is a roster spot until he is not on the roster. While I'm not ready to take him out to the woods, just yet, cutting bait can do more than nothing. IR may be an option. He just can't get right. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 09:44 PM)Au165 Wrote: Any vested veteran who was on a roster week 1 has had their contract guaranteed for the year, cutting him does nothing and is a short sighted reactionary statement.

This.

It ain’t happening, so we can probably just stop saying it every week. This offseason is when they can cut him. They have a potential out then, and it will only be 5 mil in dead cap.

And then draft a CB early to pair with Awuzie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Should have cut him and gone after Gilmore. What have made an insane impact.. He's pretty shitty when healthy anyways
Reply/Quote