Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae waynes
I pectorals are different for most people but giving the fact that he got his surgery on 8/10/2020 what's the time-line? 8-12 weeks is the normal time-line and we're coming on that quickly..just wondering if anyone heard anything about Waynes??
Reply/Quote
Iirc December was always the projected return timeframe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't expect to see him this season.
Reply/Quote
It could be worth investing a pick into the corner position in the draft, depending on his health and what happens with WJ3.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:25 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I pectorals are different for most people but giving the fact that he got his surgery on 8/10/2020 what's the time-line? 8-12 weeks is the normal time-line and we're coming on that quickly..just wondering if anyone heard anything about Waynes??

It’s 8-12 weeks to heal. Then he can start training and practicing, so I don’t expect him to be ready to play for a few weeks after that healing time table.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:42 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: It could be worth investing a pick into the corner position in the draft, depending on his health and what happens with WJ3.

Surtain might be an option in the range we’ll be picking. If we miss out on Sewell (pretty much a guarantee), plus no true DE worth taking that high (if you’re worried about Rosseau being a project), he might make the most sense. I go back and forth on paying WJ3. After a bad game like today I lean towards not lol

Reply/Quote