Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trailer Park Boys
Just binged watched the first 9 seasons, the movie, Swearnet movie, and the shows they did on Netflix. For ****sakes where has this show been in my life.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love it man. Haven't seen all of it. It's on my to do list.

Next time you go out... can you get me some "Ja-la-peno" flavored chips?

True story. There's a guy at my work who looks like Bubbles' twin. Glasses and all. If I can get a pic I'll post it.

I wonder if I should ask him if he's scared of Shit Hawks?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

"it doesn't take rocket appliances"
Reply/Quote
John Dunsworth who plays Jim Lahey is a dead ringer for a drunk.  That guy is a great actor and he doesn't even drink in real life.  I love the Trailer Park Boys.  The episode with Conky is my all time favorite.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 10:56 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: John Dunsworth who plays Jim Lahey is a dead ringer for a drunk.  That guy is a great actor and he doesn't even drink in real life.  I love the Trailer Park Boys.  The episode with Conky is my all time favorite.

another interesting tidbit....Sarah on the show...who is incidentally really named Sarah, is his daughter in the real world.
Reply/Quote
Corey, Trevor, smokes, let's go.
Reply/Quote
Rickisms are hilarious, and pretty sure he had one in each episode. I liked the friends with benedict one myself. lol

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 12:02 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Corey, Trevor, smokes, let's go.

i found that as soon as they left the show it got worse....that's when i started tuning out.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 01:28 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Rickisms are hilarious, and pretty sure he had one in each episode. I liked the friends with benedict one myself. lol

I use "worst case Ontario" all the time.  Even at work.

people don't call me out on it....so, I'm not sure if they are actually catching me say it and being polite, or if its just going over their head entirely.
Reply/Quote
The best intro to any of their episodes in my opinion:

"I'm not giving anyone a ******g R. " Awesome.
Reply/Quote
Bubbles can actually rock some RUSH!

[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
This has to be one of my favorite scenes of the show with Randy, Ricky, Mr.Lahey, and cheeseburgers.

Reply/Quote
You better watch out for those shithawks Millhouse
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2016, 03:39 PM)Millhouse Wrote: This has to be one of my favorite scenes of the show with Randy, Ricky, Mr.Lahey, and cheeseburgers.

"You're gonna eat that old blue jay burger..."  

Exhibit A as to why the show is incredible. 
Reply/Quote
The only problem in the series since they returned is Lahey has become just a bizarre disgusting caricature of himself. Glad Corey came back, but if you ever read Trevor's ramblings after he left, he was never coming back.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
New season out.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 04:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: New season out.

new netflix one?  Last netflix backed season wasn't that great imho.

NAAAIMSAYIN!?
Reply/Quote
The only thing as funny as Alex Lifeson getting kidnapped Is Sabastian Bach at the competitive model train show.

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 05:04 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: new netflix one?  Last netflix backed season wasn't that great imho.

NAAAIMSAYIN!?

Yeah Netflix.  Not as good as the originals for sure.

Reply/Quote
It's the Trailer Park Boys, you get what you pay for...this season (10) was just a parade of famous people after episode 6. Not that I didn't mind seeing Snoop, it was pretty unbearable watching the Tom Arnold antics. JROC was funny doing his Mexic-slang...

Bubbles was also arrested today/last night for battery, apparently Lucy will not return to the show (season 11) because of it.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lucy-decoutere-quits-trailer-park-boys-after-mike-smiths-arrest-w201426

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote