Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trailer Park Boys
(04-04-2016, 11:06 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: It's the Trailer Park Boys, you get what you pay for...this season (10) was just a parade of famous people after episode 6. Not that I didn't mind seeing Snoop, it was pretty unbearable watching the Tom Arnold antics. JROC was funny doing his Mexic-slang...

Bubbles was also arrested today/last night for battery, apparently Lucy will not return to the show (season 11) because of it.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lucy-decoutere-quits-trailer-park-boys-after-mike-smiths-arrest-w201426

Lucy DeCoutere is a lying sack of crap.  she quit months ago apparently and is just "quitting" publicly now to save face.  like she is taking some moral high ground.

she was just in court over an alleged abuse scandal here in Toronto and lied to pretty much everyone involved.  
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 08:54 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: Lucy DeCoutere is a lying sack of crap.  she quit months ago apparently and is just "quitting" publicly now to save face.  like she is taking some moral high ground.

she was just in court over an alleged abuse scandal here in Toronto and lied to pretty much everyone involved.  

She's been a drag on the show for several seasons.  Nobody will miss her.  And her friend (can't remember her name) was always a little plump, but she's just a train wreck now.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 10:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: She's been a drag on the show for several seasons.  Nobody will miss her.  And her friend (Sarah Dunsworth) was always a little plump, but she's just a train wreck now.  

[Image: fee1d3c0cb5ef2d46d7940a7d0cb0e5e.jpg]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
I may be the only person in the world who likes Tom Arnold. Dude just makes me crack up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 10:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I may be the only person in the world who likes Tom Arnold.  Dude just makes me crack up.

Yup... might be.  Mellow

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 10:44 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: [Image: fee1d3c0cb5ef2d46d7940a7d0cb0e5e.jpg]

Hit Mellow
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:24 AM)Garrus Wrote: Hit Mellow

[Image: Lucy_Decoutere.jpg]

That's her now.  On the right.

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 11:58 AM)michaelsean Wrote: [Image: Lucy_Decoutere.jpg]

....hit Ninja
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 11:58 AM)michaelsean Wrote: [Image: Lucy_Decoutere.jpg]

:drool:         

Yes
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
New season is up.

Reply/Quote
Well, if that's the case, then Julian, he is like a superhero. Holy ****, Ricky, you know who you are? You're Dope-Man! He can smoke a pound in a single bound.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
"Keep your friends close but get your enemy's toaster. We have to get Randy's toaster. What? Did I f*%# that up?"

Reply/Quote
Went and saw Trailer Park Boys Live last night. My nephew and I talked about it, but didn't get tickets, then he called me at 7:00 and said he got some tickets. The manager posted a video on Instagram hiding a card that would get you two tickets, and my nephew works downtown so he went and found them.

It was at The Taft Theater which sadly seems a little run down now. I actually thought the crowd would be a lot of college kids or maybe a few years out of college. Seems like TPB is one of those shows that would be huge on campus. Not even close. There were a fair amount of critters.

The show was decent. It was Bubbles, Ricky, Julian and Randy. They had some audience participation. My main thing was just seeing the guys. We were in row 6 so that was pretty cool. They wrapped it up with Bubbles singing Liquor and Whores. A lot of people knew all the words.

My nephew lives downtown so he went back later and hung out by their bus and got pics with them all. Said they were trashed.

Reply/Quote
My nephew with Ricky. No idea why it's sideways on my computer but regular on my phone.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote