Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Camp Meetup
So I honestly looked and didn't see anything so starting this....

I got to know several people on the old MB at bengals.com. I don't spend  enough time on here to really meet other fans. Admittedly, I try  but with kiddos, etc. I usually get more active as season approaches.  So wanted to see if anybody plans a gathering during Training Camp for fans to meet?   If not --maybe after one of the practices some of you who attend can meet up for dinner and drinks.

Im bringing my 10 yr old and my wife for the weekend of Aug. 5th and Aug. 6th.
We are going to both practices but maybe afterwards if anyone is around...let me know
Reply/Quote
We are literally ALL of the people that were on Bengals.com, save for maybe a handful.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2016, 05:26 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: We are literally ALL of the people that were on Bengals.com, save for maybe a handful.

well that cant be possible.   This seems so much better...ha
Reply/Quote
Feel free to holler at us on the sideline - shout out the #BBP or whatever. Paul Dehner Jr. and I will be there every day!
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
I'm not going to make it. I'm too busy polishing the stairs in my ivory tower this year. The servants just never seem to want to wipe their feet before they enter.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-08-2016, 04:25 PM)BengalintheCbus Wrote: So I honestly looked and didn't see anything so starting this....

I got to know several people on the old MB at bengals.com. I don't spend  enough time on here to really meet other fans. Admittedly, I try  but with kiddos, etc. I usually get more active as season approaches.  So wanted to see if anybody plans a gathering during Training Camp for fans to meet?   If not --maybe after one of the practices some of you who attend can meet up for dinner and drinks.

Im bringing my 10 yr old and my wife for the weekend of Aug. 5th and Aug. 6th.
We are going to both practices but maybe afterwards if anyone is around...let me know

Maybe we could meet at the practice and watch it together. I love fans who travel to come to PBS. I normally try to bring my 16 year old grandson, but he plays high school football so he may have a conflict.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I'm going to try to make as many appearances as possible.

If you see a dude in a wheelchair talking with a little computer in his lap, come holler at me ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2016, 08:42 AM)grampahol Wrote: I'm not going to make it. I'm too busy polishing the stairs in my ivory tower this year. The servants just never seem to want to wipe their feet before they enter.

Hilarious ...cant find good help anywhere!
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2016, 05:29 PM)BengalintheCbus Wrote: well that cant be possible.   This seems so much better...ha

While true, this was a spawn of the mothership, so literally ALL of us (save for a handful) all migrated.

This actually would've been a great year to go, but I'm leaving for Japan in 3+ days, for 3 weeks, so I'll be missing the first PS game Cry
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 07:44 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: While true, this was a spawn of the mothership, so literally ALL of us (save for a handful) all migrated.

This actually would've been a great year to go, but I'm leaving for Japan in 3+ days, for 3 weeks, so I'll be missing the first PS game Cry

Fan card..... REVOKED, brah! 
Reply/Quote
I took off work to attend the Vikings/Bengals practice on 8/11. (11 am) I have never attended a practice due to my hectic work schedule.....but just
couldn't pass this one up!

We will also be taking the Grandkids to Family Day at PBS on 8/6/12. Yes Yes Yes
Reply/Quote