Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Camp Starts Next Weekend !!!!
Good, something besides the struggling Reds. Cincinnati did a great All-Star Game in 2015 thanks to the owner now......but now it's time for BENGALS !!!!!!.........Play-off wins start next weekend, this is where Super Bowls begin, in summer practice....GO BENGALS !!!!

Who is ready for some BENGALS.....WHO DEY !!!!!
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 04:56 PM)kevin Wrote: Good, something besides the struggling Reds. Cincinnati did a great All-Star Game in 2015 thanks to the owner now......but now it's time for BENGALS !!!!!!.........Play-off wins start next weekend, this is where Super Bowls begin, in summer practice....GO BENGALS !!!!

Zims is starting his boys a week early; I knew we should have kept him over Marvin. That's a coach dedicated to winning. Marvin would never think to do anything like this....
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd like to hear more about these "struggling Reds" of which you speak.

Um...I mean, yes, training camp. Woo-hoo.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 04:56 PM)kevin Wrote: Good, something besides the struggling Reds. Cincinnati did a great All-Star Game in 2015 thanks to the owner now......but now it's time for BENGALS !!!!!!.........Play-off wins start next weekend, this is where Super Bowls begin, in summer practice....GO BENGALS !!!!

Can't wait!
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 06:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zims is starting his boys a week early; I knew we should have kept him over Marvin. That's a coach dedicated to winning. Marvin would never think to do anything like this....

The CBA defines how long training camp can be (and hence how early it can start).

This year, Pittsburgh and Minnesota are allowed to start their camps before everyone else because they have the dubious honour of having to play a fifth pre-season game - the Hall of Fame game.  

Nice uninformed whining though  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 08:10 PM)bengal kitten uk Wrote: The CBA defines how long training camp can be (and hence how early it can start).

This year, Pittsburgh and Minnesota are allowed to start their camps before everyone else because they have the dubious honour of having to play a fifth pre-season game - the Hall of Fame game.  

Nice uninformed whining though  ThumbsUp

WHAT!?!?! Zims scheduled his boys an extra Preseason game. His dedication to get his guys prepared is deeper than I thought.  Marvin would never go this extra mile. Damn it!

Reply/Quote
Who is going to any training camps....I'm too old and live too far away.....but those in Cincinnati or Covington are so close to it.....is anybody out there going to any training camp days ???

Yes, after watching the Reds flounder near last place all season with no play-offs possible, I'm more than ready for Bengals Football early this year. Bring on Training Camp and Preseason Football.

Also, as football starts, a lot of people will be finding out Bengals.com dumped Jungle Noise, so I look for many more people to join this site once the football gets going. That's a good thing.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 07:04 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'd like to hear more about these "struggling Reds" of which you speak.  

Couple years ago they got tired of making the playoffs so they fired their coach.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 09:57 PM)kevin Wrote: Who is going to any training camps....I'm too old and live too far away.....but those in Cincinnati or Covington are so close to it.....is anybody out there going to any training camp days ???

Yes, after watching the Reds flounder near last place all season with no play-offs possible, I'm more than ready for Bengals Football early this year. Bring on Training Camp and Preseason Football.

Also, as football starts, a lot of people will be finding out Bengals.com dumped Jungle Noise, so I look for many more people to join this site once the football gets going. That's a good thing.

All my friends work full-time now, so it will be tough to make it to any practices (besides maybe a few weekend ones).

I'm going to try to get to as many as possible and figure I should be able to make it down to a few or a good number if I can find people.  

I'm just outside Covington, so it only takes 15 minutes to get there, if that.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 10:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Couple years ago they got tired of making the playoffs so they fired their coach.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 08:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WHAT!?!?! Zims scheduled his boys an extra Preseason game. His dedication to get his guys prepared is deeper than I thought.  Marvin would never go this extra mile. Damn it!

Because I'm starved for football, I'll probably go check out their training camp updates and videos.  I saw a pic on Twitter of Terence Newman arriving.
Reply/Quote
I'm ready for some Bengals!!! Who Dey!!!!!! Tiger Who Dey
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 10:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Couple years ago they got tired of making the playoffs so they fired their coach.

[Image: awinnerisyouCy.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Bring it on.  It can't get here fast enough.  The football jones is a *****.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

So you don't think losing Arroyo, Latos, Simon to FA/trades, or key injuries to Votto, Bruce, Bailey, Latos, and Mesoraco (pretty much the entire core of the team) has had any effect?

I'm not sure if Brian Price is the best coach for the Reds, but Dusty never faced that much adversity. Despite all the injuries and departures, Price has a nearly identical record through his first 2 seasons (.463) as Baker did (.469).
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Won't be going to any practices. Just hope the Bengals get it together by the regular season. Without injuries.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 07:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So you don't think losing Arroyo, Latos, Simon to FA/trades, or key injuries to Votto, Bruce, Bailey, Latos, and Mesoraco (pretty much the entire core of the team) has had any effect?

I'm not sure if Brian Price is the best coach for the Reds, but Dusty never faced that much adversity. Despite all the injuries and departures, Price has a nearly identical record through his first 2 seasons (.463) as Baker did (.469).

Oh, I'm sure it was just a coincidence. 

Reply/Quote