Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Camp-open practices
(07-15-2021, 02:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I grew up in Ohio as well. When I say Louisville is in the Indianapolis market, I'm talking TV. Colts games always take precedence. Lexington is Cincinnati market, Louisville is Indy. Maybe turn the local news back on and you may be surprised at the numbers and areas these shootings are taking place nowadays. It's no longer just West End. Pull up the LMPD crime map on the internet. I don't go anywhere without my Sig.

Yep the world has gone crazy and don't blame you. But I would have already shot some idiots if I carried. 

You're right the TV shows the Colts often but are on that Raven bandwagon now more so since Lamar is there. 

All the bars have things like "the Ravens nest" and such these days. But it used to be the Bengals yet years of no playoff wins swayed it away. 

They even invaded PBS last year and sadly out cheered the Bengals fans. Ravens dedicated the win the the Louisville fans who showed even.   

Love Lamar but hate the Ravens and not happy they were able to pull that off at PBS. Have often wondered why MB ignores marketing or drafting any good players from a city only 90 miles away and an hour and twenty minute drive. Plenty of good ones we could have had too. 

Never mind the Lamar Jackson, Jaire Alexander, or Mekhi Becton's around the league that I pimped heavily on here. 

But back in 09 thought this would change when Eric Wood was coming out. Local Cincinnati high school kid who played for Louisville and was NFL caliber but still we passed. Bengals should have staked claim to Louisville years ago imo. Too late now until Lamar is finishes though. 

Love the city of Louisville and the people in it.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote