Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training camp starts July 28
NFL said training camps for all teams start the 28th. Rookies report the 21st, QB's and injured players the 23rd, and the rest on the 28th.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/7/18/21329606/nfl-training-camps-2020-start-dates-32-teams-coronavirus-covid-19?fbclid=IwAR3iODIw_5OrL4ze0hEpeXXV2sB0lcndsXdIcOH4DV7lQt-HaxlrwyymAQg
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Question: Burrow hasn’t signed yet. Doesn’t he have to sign before he can report?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 10:36 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Question: Burrow hasn’t signed yet. Doesn’t he have to sign before he can report?

I think he can report before getting signed but isn't obligated to.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 05:13 PM)cinci4life Wrote: NFL said training camps for all teams start the 28th. Rookies report the 21st, QB's and injured players the 23rd, and the rest on the 28th.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/7/18/21329606/nfl-training-camps-2020-start-dates-32-teams-coronavirus-covid-19?fbclid=IwAR3iODIw_5OrL4ze0hEpeXXV2sB0lcndsXdIcOH4DV7lQt-HaxlrwyymAQg

I could be wrong, but I don't think they can't do a lot on the field, it is mostly classroom the first week with rookies.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I believe we are only 8 weeks away from regular season football. Holy guacamole!
Reply/Quote
Have they announced a Hard Knocks team yet this year?
On edit: Nevermind, I see where it is the Rams and Chargers.... that ought to suck
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 01:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Have they announced a Hard Knocks team yet this year?
On edit: Nevermind, I see where it is the Rams and Chargers.... that ought to suck

NFL desperately trying to stir interest in the LA teams.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 01:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Have they announced a Hard Knocks team yet this year?

Ida know, the Rams were in the SB not so long ago and we were excited to get McVey's towel boy to be our HC.  Who Are we to sneeze at them?

The Tylenol Taylor Chargers are a bore, though. 
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 02:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: NFL desperately trying to stir interest in the LA teams.

I lived in Orange County for 12 years, mostly just 3 miles from Laguna Beach and the ocean.  I love football on Sundays.  I loved far, far, far more spending my Sundays at the beach, hiking or skiing.  I could be swimming in the ocean in less time than it takes for a full NFL TV break or in 90 minutes I could be skiing on 10,000 foot mountain, Mt Baldy, sometime after mid November if the rains and temps shaped up right for thick snow. 

That's why few people care about NFL football in the LA basin.
Reply/Quote
Probably isn't a schedule for fans to attend and watch.right?
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 06:19 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Probably isn't a schedule for fans to attend and watch.right?

No fans are allowed at any NFL training camp this year. But teams can hold up to two events at their stadium as long as the follow state and local guidelines. So whatever the later means??? I guess that means they can have an "event" two times that just happens to be during training camp, like a scrimmage as long as they call it an event. "Hey fans! Buy your tickets to see our players in trainin.... Whoops, I mean during an event where they practice playing football." :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 02:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know, the Rams were in the SB not so long ago and we were excited to get McVey's towel boy to be our HC.  Who Are we to sneeze at them?

The Tylenol Taylor Chargers are a bore, though. 

Yeah, the Rams just did it 4 years ago, and the Chargers... yawn. I suspect it's going to be hard to follow this year with two teams in the same stadium. There's usually enough drama for the show with just one team.
Reply/Quote
Hard Knocks is usually interesting regardless who the team is. The best stories are always the guys on the bubble anyway. And most teams have at least a few characters. Remember the guy from the Rams who didn’t believe in dinosaurs? Lol

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 06:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: No fans are allowed at any NFL training camp this year.  But teams can hold up to two events at their stadium as long as the follow state and local guidelines.  So whatever the later means???  I guess that means they can have an "event" two times that just happens to be during training camp, like a scrimmage as long as they call it an event.  "Hey fans!  Buy your tickets to see our players in trainin....  Whoops, I mean during an event where they practice playing football."  :)

Bengals have always held "free" scrimmages and a family day so sounds to me just same as in past.

My guess still free
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote