Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transabled .... Ofc there are
http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/02/meet-the-transabled-able-bodied-people-who-identity-as-disabled/

Normal people who identify as disabled.

So I guess they want close parking maybe ..... Who knows .... But another weird thing.
(06-05-2015, 04:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/02/meet-the-transabled-able-bodied-people-who-identity-as-disabled/

So I guess they want close parking maybe ..... Who knows .... But another weird thing.

Well this is a new one for me.  And as Open as I try to be, even I'm scratching my head.  Hey doesn't affect me, so no harm here.  Just not understanding why you wouldn't want to be healthy?
People hacking off freaking limbs. Wow.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
If you wanna cut your eyes out and be blind, go ahead, I guess. We give those who drunk drive and paralyze themselves special rights for their disability, why not let someone do it in a way that can only hurt themselves?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-05-2015, 04:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/02/meet-the-transabled-able-bodied-people-who-identity-as-disabled/

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Rule+34
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
"another wants a penectomy, the removal of his penis"

So this is a man who wants a sex change but, errr, wants to remain a man?  I'm more confused than he is.
(06-05-2015, 07:09 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: "another wants a penectomy, the removal of his penis"

So this is a man who wants a sex change but, errr, wants to remain a man?  I'm more confused than he is.

That's not a sex change. 

(06-05-2015, 07:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's not a sex change. 

I know, and I wasn't not making a joke.
Ricky Bobby was transabled.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-05-2015, 07:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ricky Bobby was transabled.

So was Ronnie Lott, but he did it for a reasonable purpose.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Normally I wouldn't mind if they wanna chop off body parts.

But no way should they be getting any disabled benefits.

Weirdos..... And this is precisely the stuff we get once we start catering and regulating for these weird offshoot groups.
(06-05-2015, 08:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Normally I wouldn't mind if they wanna chop off body parts.  

But no way should they be getting any disabled benefits.  

Weirdos.....    And this is precisely the stuff we get once we start catering and regulating for these weird offshoot groups.

If I am drunk driving, crash into a tree and lose my legs, should I get benefits once I serve my jail time? 

(06-05-2015, 09:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If I am drunk driving, crash into a tree and lose my legs, should I get benefits once I serve my jail time? 

Nope.
(06-05-2015, 11:30 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Nope.

Do I?

(06-06-2015, 06:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Do I?

Yep.

I knew a woman that was drunk and high on something and ended up diving into an empty swimming pool. She was a quadraplegic for the remainder of her life and received all the government benefits that came along with it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-06-2015, 07:54 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yep.

I knew a woman that was drunk and high on something and ended up diving into an empty swimming pool. She was a quadraplegic for the remainder of her life and received all the government benefits that came along with it.

Precisely. Is it worse than someone decides to become disabled in a way that will not harm others versus doing so in a way that was negligent or criminal?

(06-05-2015, 07:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's not a sex change. 

Well, the sex sure will change.
If you intentionally disable yourself, then that's on you to take care of yourself.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-06-2015, 08:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If you intentionally disable yourself, then that's on you to take care of yourself.

Unfortunately, we provide benefits for being stupid.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-05-2015, 09:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If I am drunk driving, crash into a tree and lose my legs, should I get benefits once I serve my jail time? 

That's an interesting question.  Many times with [for-profit] insurance, your own negligence or illegal acts are not eligible to receive benefits.  It's because of an incentive problem, which begs the question if social insurance programs should really be any different.

Is compassion without limits?  Should someone that made a poor choice drain benefits from a limited pool for people who had no choice?  SDI benefits?  I'd say no.  Handicapped parking?  Sure.