Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-26-2016, 12:49 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Assuming you missed the point. That being, that just because something happens that you are not cognoscente of doesn't mean we should make it legal.

Folks might be peeping in your windows at night; should we make it legal?  

So that's a no on the evidence that transgendered citizens are a detriment to the public to the extent that drunk driving is.  Also, drunk driving is not legal.  Using the bathroom is.  Yes. We should make it legal to use the bathroom.

That being said, do you need to be cognizant of what parts others are using in a stall next to you?  If so, why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-26-2016, 12:56 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It is amazing that you can predict posts after they happen. It must be your Super Power; gots to be up there with flying

Thanks lucie. 
(04-26-2016, 12:57 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So that's a no on the evidence that transgendered citizens are a detriment to the public to the extent that drunk driving is.  Also, drunk driving is not legal.  Using the bathroom is.  Yes. We should make it legal to use the bathroom.

That being said, do you need to be cognizant of what parts others are using in a stall next to you?  If so, why?

Yes using the bathroom, like driving, is legal and once there is a law that states Transgenders cannot use the bathroom, I'll join you and others on the soapbox.

Your query about being cognizant of what happens in the stall next to you kind of supports my point. Should peeping Toms  be legalized? You don't know it's happening and no one is hurt.   
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-26-2016, 01:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes using the bathroom, like driving, is legal and once there is a law that states Transgenders cannot use the bathroom, I'll join you and others on the soapbox.

Your query about being cognizant of what happens in the stall next to you kind of supports my point. Should peeping Toms  be legalized? You don't know it's happening and no one is hurt.   

Wow.  Being a peeper is not legal.  No one but you is proposing it should be.  Explain where being transgendered equates to being a peeping tom again?   Maybe you know more transgendered people than I do.  Is that a big problem?  Or is this someone else's problem? 
(04-26-2016, 01:13 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Wow.  Being a peeper is not legal.  No one but you is proposing it should be.  Explain where being transgendered equates to being a peeping tom again?   Maybe you know more transgendered people than I do.  Is that a big problem?  Or is this someone else's problem? 

Why should being a peeping tom be against the law besides your answer that it is not legal? If they are harmlessly peeping you what are they hurting? 

(04-26-2016, 01:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Why should being a peeping tom be against the law besides your answer that it is not legal? If they are harmlessly peeping you what are they hurting? 

How many more directly invasive things can you compare to wondering if there might be a hidden vagina out of your sight within the sea of penises normally found in a mens room?
(04-26-2016, 01:24 AM)Nately120 Wrote: How many more directly invasive things can you compare to wondering if there might be a hidden vagina out of your sight within the sea of penises normally found in a mens room?

We'll just go with this one although all support the point. Why should being a peeping tom be illegal? Let's see if you can do better that because it is against the law. 

BTW, if you had to put a number on legally drunk drivers that cause an accident would you put it over or under 3 in 1000

(04-25-2016, 11:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guess you are right; we have to draw the line some where. Racial identity most likely isn't as prevalent as the less than 3 in 1000 people than identify as Gender confused, but we probably shouldn't just dismiss them. Doesn't that NAACP exec from Washington suffer from Racial Identity? Should we just discriminate against her because she was born a race that she does not identify with?   

I am not sure I understand your point here.

Do you think trained psychologists who study these issues base their judgement on prevalence?

Is that how you think it works?

Or are you one of those people who has never studied transgender people at all yet believes he is an expert?

What exactly are you trying to say?
(04-26-2016, 01:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not sure I understand your point here.

Do you think trained psychologists who study these issues base their judgement on prevalence?

Is that how you think it works?

Or are you one of those people who has never studied transgender people at all yet believes he is an expert?

What exactly are you trying to say?

To be honest: I have no idea what qualifies one to judge someone as a legit transgender; yet apparently it is a field of study. But they deserve a paycheck I guess.

The point is that there is at least one exaample of someone identifying as transracial; should we discriminate against her based on race. 

(04-26-2016, 01:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We'll just go with this one although all support the point. Why should being a peeping tom be illegal? Let's see if you can do better that because it is against the law. 

BTW, if you had to put a number on legally drunk drivers that cause an accident would you put it over or under 3 in 1000

The point isn't transgendered people should be allowed to use the restroom because you'll never KNOW they're hurting you, the point is that transgendered people using the restroom DOESN'T hurt you. When I was a kid I went into the restroom and was around men who were engaged in the ritual of removing their penises from their pants and in many cases, placing their hands on their penises in my presence. You know, if you fail to mention the restroom and peeing part it almost seems like I was in danger of being sexually traumatized...and yet I wasn't. Amazing.

Comparing this issue to the notion of people being maimed and/or killed by drunk drivers is just the most pointless sort of misdirection.  Drunk driving, voyeurism, pedophilia, sexual assault, indecent exposure...what else can we pretend is going to run rampant if we simply allow public restrooms to lack a full-time genitals inspector on the premises?

Do I need to ask why we are all so comfortable with boys being exposed to penises? We've never really thought about it, have we? Or have we stupidly be content to simply prosecute men who sexually assault others in restrooms as individuals rather than blaming it on an entire group of people?
(04-26-2016, 01:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We'll just go with this one although all support the point. Why should being a peeping tom be illegal? Let's see if you can do better that because it is against the law. 

I still don't get what this has to do with transgender people using the same public restroom.

Are you saying that homosexual men should not be allowed to use the mens restrooms?

You are like a rabbit.  You just keep running in a circle.  Everything comes back to the claim that letting transgender people use the same restroom with you is the same as letting peeping toms use the restroom with you.  There is no connection there.  Transgender people are not peeping toms.

The fact is that this has zero to do with anyone looking at your wiener.  Instead it is 100% about discriminating based on your religious beliefs.  They call these bills "religious freedom" laws.  It is not just a random coincidence that 100% of the exact same people are against this issue that were against same sex marriage.  In fact you even use the exact same arguments.  even though these laws have no effect on you you cry about how"other people's beliefs" are being "forced down your throats".
(04-26-2016, 01:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes using the bathroom, like driving, is legal and once there is a law that states Transgenders cannot use the bathroom, I'll join you and others on the soapbox.

You can't answer a question.  Why do you need to know what parts others have in the stall next to you?

Here is an example of answering a question.  Peeping should not be legalized for a multitude of reasons the obvious being privacy of others.  Your attempt to compare transgender citizens using the bathroom to sexual deviants speaks volumes.  Pick up another stone oh holy one. 
(04-25-2016, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've also been sharing the road with drunk drivers. So....

So... alcohol should be illegal because someone might drink and drive? 
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(04-26-2016, 01:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I still don't get what this has to do with transgender people using the same public restroom.

Are you saying that homosexual men should not be allowed to use the mens restrooms?

You are like a rabbit.  You just keep running in a circle.  Everything comes back to the claim that letting transgender people use the same restroom with you is the same as letting peeping toms use the restroom with you.  There is no connection there.  Transgender people are not peeping toms.

The fact is that this has zero to do with anyone looking at your wiener.  Instead it is 100% about discriminating based on your religious beliefs.  They call these bills "religious freedom" laws.  It is not just a random coincidence that 100% of the exact same people are against this issue that were against same sex marriage.  In fact you even use the exact same arguments.  even though these laws have no effect on you you cry about how"other people's beliefs" are being "forced dofr fets".

Well im 100% not religious. And making laws giving people with a mental illness special privileges is rediculous. It has nothing to do with my religion and everything to do with the rediculousness of letting a man who thinks they are a woman getting laws written so that they get the legal right to shit in the ladies room. And that is an absolute waste of my governments time and money and no doubt there will be countless lawsuits and legal battles. Because randy said he felt like a girl that day. How can you prove in court he didnt?

Marriage is about love. Nature doesnt tell you at birth who you will fall in love with. So marry away. Nature does give you genes though. Genes that dictate your sex.

You dont have plastic surgery and get hormone injections to be gay. People will try to make money on anything. They will sell a drug addict drugs, an alcoholic alcohol. Doctors will even treat fake cancer. So selling hormones and offering plastic surgery to a person with a mental disorder isnt out of the realm of possibilities.

If i walked into the bathroom and saw a women walking out of the stall i wouldnt give a damn. If my government wasted time and money saying suzy is allowed to use the mens restroom because she feels like a boy. That is when i give a shit.

There are people subjecting their kids to hormone treatments now because transgender has become the attention grabbing kardashian thing to do. It truly is mind boggling.
I want to be bigger and stronger. Why cant i just get some steroids? I think im big and strong. So just give me the drugs already. I always felt really big and strong. But i was trapped in a short fat body. I want the government to pay for my hormones and plastic surgery too. Kcool thxbye
To Fred:

Ok...... so let's say a grown man identifies as a 6-year-old girl, even though his hormones are that of grown, horny man.

That makes it ok for him to shower with and change with 6-year-old girls because that's what he identifies as, correct?

Also, let's not forget that, if someone is still legally a man, hormones can be going crazy, so do you really think it's safe to put him in a locker room full of showering girls or even women? Sometimes, men do irrational things because of hormones.
(04-26-2016, 03:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: To Fred:
, even though his hormones are that of grown, horny man.
,his swelling groin growing, bursting with hormones and carnal pursuit...  
Most people run to the potty for one reason.  To avoid shitting amongst their garments.  
Don't legislate against that. 
(04-26-2016, 02:45 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Well im 100% not religious. And making laws giving people with a mental illness special privileges is rediculous. It has nothing to do with my religion and everything to do with the rediculousness of letting a man who thinks they are a woman getting laws written so that they get the legal right to shit in the ladies room. And that is an absolute waste of my governments time and money and no doubt there will be countless lawsuits and legal battles. 

It is not a waste of the governments time because it protects transgender women for possible abuse when they are forced to use a mens room in public.

Perhaps you have lead a sheltered life.  But I know for sure that I have been in places where it would not have been safe to try and use the mens room when dressed as a woman.

(04-26-2016, 02:45 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:  Because randy said he felt like a girl that day. How can you prove in court he didnt? 

By investigating the facts.  Educate yourself on what happened when a man tried to claim to be a transgender so that he could stay in a womens shelter.  He got in trouble and they proved he was lying about being transgender.
(04-26-2016, 03:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: To Fred:

Ok......  so let's say a grown man identifies as a 6-year-old girl, even though his hormones are that of grown, horny man.

That makes it ok for him to shower with and change with 6-year-old girls because that's what he identifies as, correct?

Also, let's not forget that, if someone is still legally a man, hormones can be going crazy, so do you really think it's safe to put him in a locker room full of showering girls or even women?  Sometimes, men do irrational things because of hormones.

I never said that was okay at all.
(04-26-2016, 02:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I want to be bigger and stronger. Why cant i just get some steroids? I think im big and strong. So just give me the drugs already. I always felt really big and strong. But i was trapped in a short fat body. I want the government to pay for my hormones and plastic surgery too. Kcool thxbye

What is the point of this post?

We need to try and keep this thread gibberish free.