Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners!
Possible Pregnancy is one of the reasons Genders are separated in Prison. I could care less about transgender but inmates should not be having children.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-16-2022, 07:50 PM)Synric Wrote: Possible Pregnancy is one of the reasons Genders are separated in Prison. I could care less about transgender but inmates should not be having children.

Agreed. If people can't see the issue of inmates having children then I dunno what to say honestly.

On the other hand however, I do care about the whole transgender thing, but that's for another post.
(04-16-2022, 06:10 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well if conservatives didn't make it so hard to be reassigned, this wouldn't have happened.

As long as people are of adult status and paying their own bill, I don't care what they choose to have done to their bodies.  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(04-19-2022, 12:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As long as people are of adult status and paying their own bill, I don't care what they choose to have done to their bodies.  

Because Caitlyn Jenner got so much acceptance.
(04-19-2022, 01:02 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Because Caitlyn Jenner got so much acceptance.

only backlash against Jenner i remember is some magazine given Him woman of the year.
(04-19-2022, 01:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: only backlash against Jenner i remember is some magazine given Him woman of the year.

And Jenner really has zero correlation to this story, about an inmate who appears to maybe pretended to be trans, in order to be allowed to be housed with female inmates, two of which he impregnated.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
As long as it was consensual, I'm not sure what the problem is.

We already have, what are they called, conjugal visits?

Not to mention prison guards who are male in female prisons.

The goal should definitely be to mitigate pregnancies in prison though. Maybe they should provide contraception to prisoners. I doubt these pregnancies were intended.
(04-19-2022, 01:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: only backlash against Jenner i remember is some magazine given Him woman of the year.

Sure, if you only watch one or two sources of stories and don't pay attention to the collective meltdown on social media cis men had who - almost to a one - had a certain political lean.

(04-19-2022, 01:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And Jenner really has zero correlation to this story, about an inmate who appears to maybe pretended to be trans, in order to be allowed to be housed with female inmates, two of which he impregnated.

You're missing my point. You act like adults going through reassignment have it any easier than teens or children. My point is people are going to hate trans folks simply for being. If even idols are turned into pariahs, what chance does the average American trans citizen have?

(I'll give you a hint - it's ***** zero).
(04-19-2022, 01:54 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: As long as it was consensual, I'm not sure what the problem is.

We already have, what are they called, conjugal visits?

Dude, this could not be more incorrect.  Conjugal visits are rare and they're with a spouse only.  When you are incarcerated you are the responsibility of the state/county.  They are supposed to prevent exactly what you just dismissed as no big deal by law.

Quote:Not to mention prison guards who are male in female prisons.

Sure, and if one of them has sex with a prisoner, much less impregnate them, then they are charged with rape and, at the very least, will lose their job.

Quote:The goal should definitely be to mitigate pregnancies in prison though. Maybe they should provide contraception to prisoners. I doubt these pregnancies were intended.

You are, essentially, advocating, or condoning, eliminating the segregation of prisoners by sex.  I get it though, what better starting point for a child to be born to an imprisoned mother and an imprisoned mother?  That's a recipe for success if there ever was one.  Regardless of that glaring fact, I must reiterate, the safety and security of prisoners is the responsibility of the state/county, which includes eliminating, as much as possible, the possibility of them being impregnated while incarcerated.
(04-19-2022, 03:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sure, if you only watch one or two sources of stories and don't pay attention to the collective meltdown on social media cis men had who - almost to a one - had a certain political lean.

You're missing my point. You act like adults going through reassignment have it any easier than teens or children. My point is people are going to hate trans folks simply for being. If even idols are turned into pariahs, what chance does the average American trans citizen have?

(I'll give you a hint - it's ***** zero).

You mean the same political lean as...... wait for it.... Jenner, who is often on Fox News???
(04-19-2022, 04:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dude, this could not be more incorrect.  Conjugal visits are rare and they're with a spouse only.  When you are incarcerated you are the responsibility of the state/county.  They are supposed to prevent exactly what you just dismissed as no big deal by law.

Sure, and if one of them has sex with a prisoner, much less impregnate them, then they are charged with rape and, at the very least, will lose their job.

You are, essentially, advocating, or condoning, eliminating the segregation of prisoners by sex.  I get it though, what better starting point for a child to be born to an imprisoned mother and an imprisoned mother?  That's a recipe for success if there ever was one.  Regardless of that glaring fact, I must reiterate, the safety and security of prisoners is the responsibility of the state/county, which includes eliminating, as much as possible, the possibility of them being impregnated while incarcerated.
:)

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
(04-19-2022, 05:50 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You mean the same political lean as...... wait for it.... Jenner, who is often on Fox News???

Exactly; that same leopard that keeps eating her face (or did we all forget how Jenner was banned from some Conservative rallies last election cycle?).

Whoopsie daisy.
(04-15-2022, 07:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A transgender woman impregnated two female prisoners at New Jersey's women's only prison!

Our country is officially stupid and going down in flames.

My question is, if it's a women's only prison, and transgender women are women, how did this happen? A woman can't impregnate another woman........

Why would any male go to a male prison if now they can just say they identify as a woman and be locked up with hundreds or even thousands of women that they can have sex with?

The question now is, what to do if the pregnant woman wants an abortion?
(04-21-2022, 05:53 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: The question now is, what to do if the pregnant woman wants an abortion?

Did you answer the question about how a woman can get another woman pregnant?
Being conceived in a women's prison does seem odd, but I'd also wager at least half of us here were conceived in the hatchback of a Ford Pinto, so meh...life finds a way and all that.
(04-21-2022, 01:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Did you answer the question about how a woman can get another woman pregnant?

Can you fathom the concept that a cis woman and a trans woman are not exactly the same, but that both are women?
(04-21-2022, 03:37 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Can you fathom the concept that a cis woman and a trans woman are not exactly the same, but that both are women?

That defies biology and reality.
(04-21-2022, 04:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That defies biology and reality.

k
(04-21-2022, 04:16 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: k

Are you saying that being a man or woman has no objective reality?
(04-21-2022, 04:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you saying that being a man or woman has no objective reality?

No, there's just a difference between gender and sex. But if you can't even fathom that, I'm not going to spend time trying to convince you of it.